Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About to upgrade but Lightwave3d.com is not accesable

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    The third sample of adjusting volume, Isnīt that some kind of enforced enriched environment, just to keep our brains busy and healthy?
    lol II wrote a detailed post on why I think the developers are NOT GETTING IT with examples and quotes, but my toddler had other ideas...And he crashed my pc before I could submit it. LOL
    Anyway I have some strong ideas on the subject, I will write them again tonight.
    My thesis is that being Object Oriented Programmers is not allowing them to see the literal Forest for the Tress.
    Specially when I just want to render A BUG ON A FERN.
    Last edited by robertoortiz; 03-31-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government, CG Networks or CGTALK.com. The opinions expressed on this posting are on my own volition.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    ...lack of native GPU renderer....
    Ugh, yes. It's killing my production times.

On the original topic, very glad that you decided to upgrade and looking forward to all of the stratus - cumulus - cirrus goodness to come!

Quote Originally Posted by RPSchmidt View Post
    Ugh, yes. It's killing my production times.

On the original topic, very glad that you decided to upgrade and looking forward to all of the stratus - cumulus - cirrus goodness to come!
    A little more time though, I need to go through and sort scenes, in principle I am having a habit of working with clouds every day...and I hope I can boost the stuff now when I can save properly with
    the full version.

I might be very busy with loads at work these upcoming months just before summer..which has nothing to do with 3D, but I am also gonna make a drastic change in the job situation within 2.5 months, which may
    allow me for continuing with more related 3D stuff.

Glad to know you upgraded Prometheus. I myself upgraded from 2018 to 2019 yesterday. I did it because of it being the last day of the intro special.

Due to medical issues with my hands and a really bad problem with neuropathy, it's been a real problem doing anything the last 6 months or so, but I was getting bored (being on disability currently and semi retired). Had to do something.

Hopefully I can get back to being somewhat productive again.

Wow, I missed the Sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12