Thread: LivePanel audio mixer not syncing w/ Tricaster TC1

LivePanel audio mixer not syncing w/ Tricaster TC1

Every LivePanel functions are working fine, except the audio mixer that keep all the faders values default in 0dB everytime I open. It don't sync faders values, muted channels or solos.

Despite this it's possible to control everything just fine, I'm just facing the initial syncing problem.

I've tried different browsers, different laptops (always with ethernet connection)... finally checked that the problem occurs even in FireFox integrated in Tricaster system!

Any ideias?

update: Still waiting for resolution : ( hard to believe that we've paid 5k for 5x livepanels a year ago and it's not working fine yet.
    5 x Tricaster TC1
    1 x Panasonic AV-HLC100
    18 x Panasonic AW-UE70
    3 x Panasonic AW-UE150
    6 x BirdDog Studio NDI

I just tried this on my VMC system, when I open the LivePanel AudioMixer app the controls match what is audio mixer it set to on the TriCaster. Tested Chrome, FireFox, Edge on Windows 10 and Safari on my iPhone.

What version software on your TC1? When you make an adjustment from the TC1 side while LivePanel is opened, does LivePanel adjust? I am running a beta on my VMC, but I don't recall ever seen this behavior of not syncing at start on previous versions of software. I would of Fogbugz at that time if noticed.

Update.

I just figured it out. I had the LivePanel password disabled on my VMC. Once I enabled it, I got the same issue you describe. I'll put in a Fogbugz case. Otherwise, if you don't need the password, you can disable it and then it will work as it should.
    Last edited by kanep; 08-16-2019 at 08:15 AM.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by kanep View Post
    I just tried this on my VMC system, when I open the LivePanel AudioMixer app the controls match what is audio mixer it set to on the TriCaster. Tested Chrome, FireFox, Edge on Windows 10 and Safari on my iPhone.

What version software on your TC1? When you make an adjustment from the TC1 side while LivePanel is opened, does LivePanel adjust? I am running a beta on my VMC, but I don't recall ever seen this behavior of not syncing at start on previous versions of software. I would of Fogbugz at that time if noticed.

Update.

I just figured it out. I had the LivePanel password disabled on my VMC. Once I enabled it, I got the same issue you describe. I'll put in a Fogbugz case. Otherwise, if you don't need the password, you can disable it and then it will work as it should.
    @kanep, ty for your help!

With TC1 v: 7-0-190429 (April 29, 2019) I've tested without password and the problem persists. I'll make updates for the last version and try again next week.

It's frustrating because it just won't sync the initial faders values and states... after the first time adjusts w/ livepanel it keeps working perfectly synced.
    5 x Tricaster TC1
    1 x Panasonic AV-HLC100
    18 x Panasonic AW-UE70
    3 x Panasonic AW-UE150
    6 x BirdDog Studio NDI