Thread: What type of files can be used for motion graphics in Buffers

What type of files can be used for motion graphics in Buffers

I'm a newby and not sure what file type can be used for buffers. I'm trying to make a motion logo show up in the corner but would prefer not to use up a DDR for it. Can I do this in buffers and if so what file type would it require? Thanks in advance!!!

An apha channel will get you a long way for what you're wanting to do and more. 32-bit formats such as .psd, .png and several others available, but those are probably the typical choices.

More complex stuff will depend on what you're using for your motion graphics & compositing, but dig into the capabilities of EXR. The main ones can handle those routinely. Plenty of tutorials out there.
    Earth can't be flat otherwise cats would have pushed everything off the edge!

The Big Apexx System:
    AMD RYZEN THREADRIPPER 2990WX Processor (3.00GHz)
    64GB
    2x NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 8GB 32 Core

To make an AnimBuffer you have to import the image sequence (I prefer PNG) into Animation Store Creator, which can be found in the Add-On on the TriCaster system. Then configure the settings and then export it. Once you done that, it can be loaded into a Buffer in the TriCaster.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.