Thread: LiveText 60i connection to a 50i session

LiveText 60i connection to a 50i session

I have a Tricaster Mini with AE3 and the sessions I do are 1080i 50. I have just noticed that my LiveText connection is saying 1080i 60. I have noticed that the resolution of the text isn't great.

On live text, click on "view" tab, select the resolution that matches your session.

Thanks I didn't know about that. I'm sure in the past LiveText took the resolution from Tricaster. Maybe this is since NDI.

Nah it's done that for a while, but most of the time it didn't seem to have much effect, only if you were using scrolls and the like. The annoying thing is you'll need to remember to change it each time you restart LiveText as it defaults to 1080i/60

And don't get me started on deleting all the templates from the Page list so you don't need to scroll all the way to the bottom to get the actual pages that you're going to use! That take forever

If LiveText isn't properly adapting to the TriCaster session you connect it to, please submit a bug case.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")