Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LightWave 3D« 2019 Update Rev. 2019.0.2 is now Available in Registration

Quote Originally Posted by hypersuperduper View Post
    Downloaded the update and Rotofix works as expected, and does so flawlessly. Nice to have a native Euler filter for channel clean up. Keep these great little fixes and utilities coming!
    That's for letting us know. I'm really looking forward to being able to use this. I'm not going to be installing 2019 for a little while. I just got an Windows 10 OEM disk and will be installing it onto a new hard drive when I get the time, but I've been super busy at work, doing lots of OT. I was afraid I'd have to wait and see if Rotofix worked or not. Can't wait to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by hypersuperduper View Post
    Downloaded the update and Rotofix works as expected, and does so flawlessly. Nice to have a native Euler filter for channel clean up. Keep these great little fixes and utilities coming!
    Hey Hyper Super duper,

I have not installed 2019 yet. Got too many other things going on and want to finish my current project before I start learning 2019. But could you please post some screen shots of the UI for Rotofix? I'm curious where and how and where it is implemented.

Thanks in advance,

There is No UI. Just click the button and it applies an Euler fix to the curves for your selected items. It is very good and very fast. If you don’t have the graph editor open to see it change the curves you won’t even know it did anything. Consider it step 2 in a key frame baking process.

Thanks, but can you show the button? I don't have 2019 installed yet so I don't know where it is or what it look like.

It is just a simple tool like rest bone or something. It is just the word “Rotofix” You click it and it does it’s thing. In my install it is buried in that long dropdown list of additional plug-ins. (I imported my layout menu config from 2018 so it might be somewhere else in a clean install) I typically just type ctrl-space and type “roto” to find it. (This type search is a new function in 2019 as well) I don’t even think it has any sort of popup or anything. Not even a confirm dialog if memory serves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12