Thread: Problem with reseting NDIHX camera

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Problem with reseting NDIHX camera

I have problem with one camera in studio, we have 3 of them. Problem is with one camera, reseting to default values randomly, so i must add parameters manualy with ir remonte so i can use camera trough network(control it and see video signal in TC). It happening randomly only when i power camera on. I power it with ndi tools 3.8 studio monitor aplication. Other 2 camera working fine. Never have those symptoms. We connect camera with T2600G-28MPS tp link switch that can handle camera consumption of 2a easy. Sometime camera work every day for 10-15 days, sometimes it resset couple of times in one day, when we turn it on.
    I try to change lan cables from camera to switch,add external adapter power to camera, flash new firmware and do factory reset,update ndi tools. Nothing can help. I noticad i can reproduce same error from time to time when i disconect and again connect lan cable to camera. I try to do it and to other 2 camera, but they always read parameters that i set to them and i can controll them.
    I can compare this error same, for as example as bios battery is dead in pc,and bios is reseting every time i turn pc on.
    We use all camera about 6 months every day in studio, turn them on when we have news couple of times in day.
    Does this happening to anyone else? Any solution?

Not that I'm are of this being a fix, but new firmware (VHR118) was released just last week, have you updated the cameras?

http://new.tk/PTZ1info
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Yes. We bought it with fw version before 116j,then flash 116j, and couple of days ago flash to 118. I have this problem with all 3 fw. I done factory reset afther flash new fw.
    I cant figure where is bug, bcouse it is randomly problem, only when power up camera. If camera boot fine,then it working all day fine.