Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TrueArt Plug-Ins and LightWave 2019

TrueArt Support
    Hard to predict.
    I would think Push together with EasySpline would be better than EasySpline alone,
    as Push is designed to project geometry from primary layer to background layer to conform it (in perspective viewport)..

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Hard to predict.
    I would think Push together with EasySpline would be better than EasySpline alone,
    as Push is designed to project geometry from primary layer to background layer to conform it (in perspective viewport)..

Thanks. That would be useful if I were creating tight clothing.
    System:

i7-8086K / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Hard to predict.
    The push tool needs a youtube or vimeo publication to demonstrate it rather than having to download it and play it, I think you may have it kind of displayed in another video on your youtube channel, but I think it would be wise to put it up to showcase as
    the tool itself, it helps also if you search for it on your channel.

Also..would be nice to compare it somehow to heatshrink in terms of what it can do better and smoother in workflow etc, maybe you should re-record it as well, since the quality of the downloaded animation is quite bad.

Would be interesting to see how much smoother it would work for retopo stuff in modeler with for instance the line pen and then use the push tool vs heatshrink.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12