Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Allegorithmic joins forces with Adobe....

Sounds about right Rayek. Not saying Affinity photo and design is out of this world, but I like them and their pricing is nice and friendly to say the least. I don't need page layout per say but affinity is working on that as well.

For freehand drawing and painting I've been messing with Leonardo. Sadly it's still windows only.

https://www.getleonardo.com/
    All that is powerful or long standing is first conceived in the imagination; supported by the hope of possibility and then made manifest in our commitment of our current physical reality.

I did purchase Affinity Photo, but use it only for its photo stacking and HDR developing. For compositing I find it a bit too limited for my taste, but I am keeping an eye out how it evolves. For image editing and compositing jobs I prefer PhotoLine, and for digital painting/drawing Krita nowadays.

PhotoLine can do things no other image editor is capable of. I love its layer stack. It also does simple DTP, although it's no match to Affinity Publisher, which I hope will fulfill our expectations.
    Win10 64 - i7 [email protected]z, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb, Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820. Screens: 2 x Samsung s27a850ds 2560x1440, HP 1920x1200 in portrait mode

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234