Thread: Newbie Question - Texture Editor UV Map

Newbie Question - Texture Editor UV Map

I have a model I am trying to put the right textures on. It came with UV maps and the eyes are really big and should be smaller in size. How can I size it down? I am in the texture editor but once I click uv it will not allow me to do anything below. They are greyed out. The option to size things is not available. Any ideas or can you point me in the right direction? Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	64 
Size:	478.0 KB 
ID:	143756

Never Mind. Somehow I got it working but I guess there was an eyeball inside the eyeball. I have no idea how this works but I just put it transparent and it looks ok now. Thanks anyway.

You can not alter image size in layout once you have connected it to an uv map,That is why the scaling and transform values are greyed out.. you need to go in to modeler and re-size the uv map itself, or change scale of image in photoshop or similar to match a uv template.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Never Mind. Somehow I got it working but I guess there was an eyeball inside the eyeball. I have no idea how this works but I just put it transparent and it looks ok now. Thanks anyway.
    It may have been that the eyeball on the inside was the actual eyeball and the outer eyeball was for a transparent high specular material (glass, clearcoat, etc) to replicate the sclera/stroma layer.

That is exactly what it was. The inside eyeball is the actual eyeball and the outer one I just put a glass texture on it to give it a cool effect for shine.

Anybody want to give me a price now to get my character rig fixed? lol

I was trying the genoma and thought I was doing great but notice tons of issues so I think I will need help on it.