Thread: Metamorphic plug in where can i find it ?

Metamorphic plug in where can i find it ?

a time ago i came across a defomation plug-in Metamorphic.It looked like chronosculpt for layout.
    But now it's nowhere to be found, not even on the makers web page.(http://jhwerks.com)
    Is it gonna be integrated into LW 2019 or what ?

Is it gonna be integrated into LW 2019 or what ?
    NewTek bought it, so, probably yes.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

thats the way I understand this as well most likley it will be in the next version of lightwave. I doubt they will give it in a free update. It is a very compelling tool.
    The LW Beast From the East

thank you for your repley.
    M.

Quote Originally Posted by toeknee View Post
    thats the way I understand this as well most likley it will be in the next version of lightwave. I doubt they will give it in a free update. It is a very compelling tool.
    A part of why I do not upgrade, nor had the urge to get 3rd powers sculpting tool, when there are so nice free sculpting tools in other software...this needs to go in to Native Lightwave.
    If it gets there and include dynatopo tools, that is something that will get my attention for a possible upgrade, but without a way to dynamicly change topography detail, it will really not fit my needs if it can not do that.
    Will see how the first iteration looks like.

there are nice things about LightWave, and i believe NewTek is on the right track.

in regards to LightWave versus free apps, one might of course prefer program X as a main app and program Y as a side app.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    there are nice things about LightWave, and i believe NewTek is on the right track.

in regards to LightWave versus free apps, one might of course prefer program X as a main app and program Y as a side app.
    Absolutely, right now I like to sculpt rocks in one app, and OD copy and paste in to Lightwave because I prefer to set textures there and move around the scene in general in Lightwave, I would like to use Lightwave as well to copy line pen and edges ..to use with a certain skin modifier in the other app, but that is not working, copy a standard mesh is working but not copying line edges to work smoothly with the skin modifier, if I on the other hand export the line edges to obj and import to the other software and use skin modifier ..that is working as it should.
    For perfect transitions I would like to set up shortcuts for the OD copy and paste tools in both programs, and get this edge copying working as well.