Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 168

Thread: db&w Tools on Patreon

  1. #16
    Big fan of coffee raw-m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,339
    Great idea, I like you’re thinking creatively on the funding! I’ll be signing up for the Apple Tax, er I mean - In My Eye version over the weekend. I’m a sucker for anything that improves workflow, not necessarily the super math-y based ones but the beauty of this is that it sounds like there’s something for everyone. Interested to see where it goes.

  2. #17
    pass:sword OFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,014
    Simple Colour Corrector are not included in db&w Tools for lw 2018? Can't find this node.

  3. #18
    obfuscated SDK hacker Lightwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    13,613
    Quote Originally Posted by raw-m View Post
    Great idea, I like you’re thinking creatively on the funding! I’ll be signing up for the Apple Tax, er I mean - In My Eye version over the weekend. I’m a sucker for anything that improves workflow, not necessarily the super math-y based ones but the beauty of this is that it sounds like there’s something for everyone. Interested to see where it goes.
    Hehe, thanks. Yeah, "a little something for everyone" was the tag line we used with the db&w Tools.

    And while the funding is certainly a large part of it, it's the interaction with the community that makes the Patreon project interesting for us.

    Cheers,
    Mike

  4. #19
    obfuscated SDK hacker Lightwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    13,613
    Quote Originally Posted by OFF View Post
    Simple Colour Corrector are not included in db&w Tools for lw 2018? Can't find this node.
    It should be, Windows or MacOS?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SimpleCC_2018.0.8.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	143278

    This is the last public release for Windows.

    Cheers,
    Mike

  5. #20
    pass:sword OFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,014
    Yes, it was a glitch, after reinstalling everything was back to normal.

  6. #21
    Joined as a Patron on Friday.


    Used the free db&w tools on several projects and even though LW is slipping into a secondary role in my 3d work I'm very happy to support your continued efforts!
    Prominence, sci-fi adventure game built with LightWave

  7. #22
    obfuscated SDK hacker Lightwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    13,613
    Quote Originally Posted by OFF View Post
    Yes, it was a glitch, after reinstalling everything was back to normal.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cg_mike View Post
    Joined as a Patron on Friday.


    Used the free db&w tools on several projects and even though LW is slipping into a secondary role in my 3d work I'm very happy to support your continued efforts!
    Thank you, it's very much appareciated.

    Cheers,
    Mike

  8. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    a place
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwolf View Post
    I'm afraid that's not how the Patreon works.

    However, if you'd like custom development I can offer you a quote.

    Cheers,
    Mike
    sure, how much do you think?

  9. #24
    Electron wrangler jwiede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,513
    Quote Originally Posted by gar26lw View Post
    sure, how much do you think?
    What specifically do you want from PxResize plugin that isn't done by "new tools" Transform in 11.x?
    John W.
    LW2015.3UB/2019.1.4 on MacPro(12C/24T/10.13.6),32GB RAM, NV 980ti

  10. #25
    areté adk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,505
    Wanna see what you're cooking up Mike so count me in !

  11. #26
    obfuscated SDK hacker Lightwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    13,613
    Quote Originally Posted by adk View Post
    Wanna see what you're cooking up Mike so count me in !
    Me too - and thank you for your support.

    Cheers,
    Mike

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwolf View Post
    It should be, Windows or MacOS?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SimpleCC_2018.0.8.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	143278

    This is the last public release for Windows.

    Cheers,
    Mike
    Hey Mike, do you think you could spell "Colour" correctly? Every time I search for your plugin in the node search it never comes up.
    Tim Parsons
    Technical Designer
    Sauder Woodworking Co.

    http://www.sauder.com

  13. #28
    obfuscated SDK hacker Lightwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    13,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Parsons View Post
    Hey Mike, do you think you could spell "Colour" correctly? Every time I search for your plugin in the node search it never comes up.
    But it is. Don't blame me if everybody else gets it wrong.

    You could also just search for "colo"

    Cheers,
    Mike

  14. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    a place
    Posts
    1,855
    Quote Originally Posted by jwiede View Post
    What specifically do you want from PxResize plugin that isn't done by "new tools" Transform in 11.x?
    snapping, non uniform scaling, works well in perspective, has snap guide lines, has movable pivot for location of the scaling origin.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Parsons View Post
    Hey Mike, do you think you could spell "Colour" correctly? Every time I search for your plugin in the node search it never comes up.
    it is, isn't it? Don't think he missed the u

  15. #30
    obfuscated SDK hacker Lightwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    13,613
    We finally put up a video as well.


    Cheers,
    Mike

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •