Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Black Friday 2018 Wish List....

Quote Originally Posted by Norka View Post
    Well, sales are sales bro. If you guys don't like getting crap with deep discounts, that's fine.. but for the rest of us, especially designers, cg artists, and most definitely when we are indies, it rocks to save some serious bucks. Software can be expensive yo. Happy Holidays!

Again, my 3DCoat 4.9 Pro is $180. PM me if you are interested.
    Read my post above, for some people it is a goldmine if circumstances allows for investments, for others and out of the context of a specific business such as cg artist etc, the Black friday hype will come at an expensive cost for their economy, I mostly reject the idea when it is based on a traditional commercial spending day, rather than offering it specificly to a certain group on a non regular basis.

If you have family or others you know, who buys franticly, just because the hype has started, and thus they feel a need to get things cheaper, but in the end they have bought things they really didnīt need, hamstering whatever they can....then you may see it a bit differently.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeVee View Post
    My Black Friday wish is to try and avoid all the tempting offers and not spend because I have too many things already to keep up with

B
    That is wise.

Um.. okay. Thanks for the info P. I'm sure that many here will look inward and take your words into consideration this holiday season...

So to recap, folks, I am selling my license of 3DCoat Pro 4.9 for $180. This is quite generous at less than half of full price for Pro. PM me if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Norka View Post
    Um.. okay. Thanks for the info P. I'm sure that many here will look inward and take your words into consideration this holiday season...

So to recap, folks, I am selling my license of 3DCoat for $180. This is quite generous at less than half of full price for Pro. PM me if you are interested.
    Uh..thatīs too good to pass by, got to have it
    Seriously...I would need to look in to why I would need it and the status of 3DCoat today, and my purse..so unfortunately I can not make any decisions, but for someone else that must be a good deal if they already have had a purchase of 3D coat in mind.

Black Friday, I'm totally cool with it, makes it possible for me to buy stuff that would cost 2x normally.

given it is already on my "to buy" list.

or something i really need.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    Black Friday, I'm totally cool with it, makes it possible for me to buy stuff that would cost 2x normally.

given it is already on my "to buy" list.

or something i really need.
    Pretty much my approach to Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. I have a few hardware upgrades I would like to buy but only limited funds available. A Black Friday bargain or two could make some of them affordable. In the meantime, I'm not buying anything
    Kevin F Stubbs

Remember...one size does NOT fit all

I wonder if latest modo will be on sale. looks sweet with gpu renderer

Quote Originally Posted by gar26lw View Post
    I wonder if latest modo will be on sale. looks sweet with gpu renderer
    Funnily enough, I got an email from Foundry yesterday inviting me to upgrade my old Modo 801 license to the latest version for a 20% discount but the offer ends before Black Friday when, presumably, there will be an even better one
    Kevin F Stubbs

Remember...one size does NOT fit all

Quote Originally Posted by Qexit View Post
    Funnily enough, I got an email from Foundry yesterday inviting me to upgrade my old Modo 801 license to the latest version for a 20% discount but the offer ends before Black Friday when, presumably, there will be an even better one
    oh really? hopefully ill get one

My 3DCoat Pro is now reduced to $160. Trying to offset a tiny bit the GPUs I am getting ready to buy. $160 is quite an effing deal, if anyone was thinking of getting 3DCoat...

SOLD! Finally!

I wouldn't mind seeing 3rd Powers doing something for BF. Actually noticed some of their prices went up. Is Turbulence FD still worth it 2019? I thought I had heard that it wasn't under active development any longer.

We'll likely have some kind of Howler offer. Haven't thought much about it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Qexit View Post
    Pretty much my approach to Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. I have a few hardware upgrades I would like to buy but only limited funds available. A Black Friday bargain or two could make some of them affordable. In the meantime, I'm not buying anything

in time before the latest Black friday, the Swedish authorities..konsumentverket (KO) consumerombudsman, has warned 3 companies (Sportamore, Intersport och Ur & Penn)
    They are now prohibited to use wrongfully assertments about a products ordinary price.
    Ko considers they are failing the customer trust, by pretending they are having reduced prices, where the companies just before the black friday..have raised their prices in such short time, from which they actually havenīt made any sales from then directly short after ..reducing to the standard price and call it ..reduced price.

And I would suspect that is a common used tactic by some companies, and probably more than just these 3 in sweden.
    Anyway Black Friday is over, and no money spent from my side, cause I really didnīt have any need to spend my money on anything.

Anyone out there who can say they In fact did make a very good deal?

Quote Originally Posted by gdkeast View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing 3rd Powers doing something for BF. Actually noticed some of their prices went up. Is Turbulence FD still worth it 2019? I thought I had heard that it wasn't under active development any longer.
    I think TFD is developed as a different plugin, or host etc...But it doesnīt give me any trustworthy picture of it all, I never got any answers on a couple of questions on his forums..and
    cinema4d is updated september this year.
    v1.0 Rev 1449
    2019-09-17

While Lightwave was updated, just before christmas last year..
    v1.0 Rev 1439
    2018-12-11

He changed the forums recently, personally I do not like the new forums, all the old ones seem gone..including my questions, and you donīt seem to have a section for cinema4d or Lightwave.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast