Thread: Facebook and NewTek Share App (Broadcast Interrupted)

Facebook and NewTek Share App (Broadcast Interrupted)

Hello everyone,
    It seems that Facebook has been making so many changes to Facebook Live, I wonder if the NewTek Share App is still up to date. Now every time I end a live broadcast I get the same message from Facebook "Broadcast Interrupted". After that it is a fifty fifty chance that Facebook will archive the broadcast. If they don't, I have to re-broadcast from my recording. I still get the same message at the end of the re-broadcast but Facebook will archive it up to this point. This is a difficult issue to figure out, is it Facebook's problem or is it something on my end?. I am running a Tricaster Mini HD-4 with AE. I just updated to version 5-1-180911 to see if that would help but there has been no change. Any suggestions?
    Mark Hammonds
    Technical Director
    TriCaster: Mini (with AE3), Connect Spark,
    5 Katovision PTZ cameras, KT-610C controller
    Live video production and streaming

I haven't run into any issues with archiving or interruptions. I'm running a 460 with v180822

Hello everyone,
    I have an update for this issue. In addition to stating my problem here, I also reported it to Facebook. Last night I made two live broadcast on Facebook and when they were ended, I got the correct message. "This video has ended and will be available soon" It looks like it was Facebook's problem this time. The live broadcasts were archived on the page. If you are having any problems streaming to Facebook, report the problems in as much detail as you can to them at this link. https://www.facebook.com/support/?ref=hc_global_nav
    Mark Hammonds
    Technical Director
    TriCaster: Mini (with AE3), Connect Spark,
    5 Katovision PTZ cameras, KT-610C controller
    Live video production and streaming

So 4 days after I said I didn't have issues... I had issues. I've streamed to Facebook for over a year without any issues but I now have had similar problems to you, my broadcast kept pausing and giving me an interruption message and the feed was not smooth. It would pause every few seconds and go turbospeed video/audio to catch up. For what it's worth, I've tested on two of my facebook pages and one (my testing page) works just fine, but the one I need to use it on is having this issue.