Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LWO Importer on the Unity Asset Store

Quote Originally Posted by tyrot View Post
    wow just wow!!! btw any chance to 2017 support
    Initially no, as I'm using some functionality that seems to be available only in 2018.2 onwards. However, once I've got the new stuff released it's possible I'll go back and take a look at making it compatible with older versions, just as I did with LWO Importer. I've got to pick my battles!

If you need 2017 compatibility, then I'd stick with LWO Importer 1.61 for now.

Sold!
    This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government, CG Networks or CGTALK.com. The opinions expressed on this posting are on my own volition.

Quote Originally Posted by escape_artist View Post
    Initially no, as I'm using some functionality that seems to be available only in 2018.2 onwards. However, once I've got the new stuff released it's possible I'll go back and take a look at making it compatible with older versions, just as I did with LWO Importer. I've got to pick my battles!

If you need 2017 compatibility, then I'd stick with LWO Importer 1.61 for now.
    no no you update we update ) here comes 2018

Lightwave Importer for Unity

It's live!
    Lightwave Importer is now available on the Unity Asset Store.

Here's the new forum thread dedicated to it.

And if you're already a customer of LWO Importer, then all you need is LWS Importer which I've also made available on the Unity Asset Store. This will give you all the functionality of the complete LightWave Importer.

-Chris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234