Thread: White squares, and white renders

White squares, and white renders

This is a silly little thing (I hope) but I seem to have white squares appearing on my axes in Modeller, and I can't work out how to get rid of them. Please help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	490.1 KB 
ID:	142288

I don't know if it's related but also my render outputs appear as just white but when I save them down, the rendered image actually appears as nature intended. If this isn't related to the first issue...please help, again

Both problems will be the same thing. It has to do with some of the image drawing becoming invalid.
    Usually this is an issue with the gfx card driver. What card and driver version do you use?

---JvdL---

I had this issue too...maybe two times, and it happens after running Nvidia Gforce experience and update of drivers, make sure they really are updated..as many drivers as possible, re-boot your computer to ensure it working properly.

Thanks for your replies.

I've got a GeForce GTX 1050. I (thought) I'd updated the driver via DeviceManager but no change, so (thanks to you) I went to the GeForce site, downloaded, installed the latest driver, rebooted and BOOM! Sorted!

Thank you both so much