Thread: Case display on Tricaster Mini not working properly?

Case display on Tricaster Mini not working properly?

The display on the side of my Tricaster Mini HD-4sdi is aligned incorrectly. The entire image is pushed to the left, leaving the leftmost side out of frame and a large black bar on the right side. I've attached a picture where you can see the outline of the display (especially on the right side), where it's obvious that the picture isn't aligned properly. It doesn't matter what I send to the screen (image or video), it's always skewed to the side like that.

I've searched around the menus looking for a quick fix or an option to re-calibrate, but no such luck. Has this happened to anybody else, or does anyone know how I might fix it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	780.4 KB 
ID:	141976  

I have the same problem!

Quote Originally Posted by wyattjohnson519 View Post
    The display on the side of my Tricaster Mini HD-4sdi is aligned incorrectly. The entire image is pushed to the left, leaving the leftmost side out of frame and a large black bar on the right side. I've attached a picture where you can see the outline of the display (especially on the right side), where it's obvious that the picture isn't aligned properly. It doesn't matter what I send to the screen (image or video), it's always skewed to the side like that.

I've searched around the menus looking for a quick fix or an option to re-calibrate, but no such luck. Has this happened to anybody else, or does anyone know how I might fix it?
    Nobody responded to this. I have the same problem. Any quick solutions to this?