Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ddr timer through ndi?

From Browser To Broadcast jmmultex's Avatar
    I second using the Spark. It is part of our workflow specifically for capturing the main TC1 display, and we've been very happy with it.

-john
    John Mahoney
    GNURAL NET, Inc.
    Trenton, NJ 08691

[email protected]
    http://www.gnuralnet.com

Gear:
    Gnural Net LiveToAir, TC1, TC1LP, MDS1, TC8000, Cameras: NDIHX-PTZ1, PTZ Optics ZCAM 20x

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-AVP View Post
    What I mean is that you would use the Spark to capture the interface components you want, then build your "stage view" in an ME using elements you're capturing. Same idea as Jeff proposed, but without running Scan Converter on your Tricaster.
    Please explain how to capture the interface components with a Spark.

From Browser To Broadcast jmmultex's Avatar
    You can take the output of your TC1 and feed in as an input into your Spark (via HDMI). The TC UI is now an NDI HX Source that can loop back as a TriCaster input and be composited as needed using an ME. Use an HDMI splitter if you need all your multiviews or just mirror the main UI display in Windows and use one of those outputs to feed the Spark.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by jmmultex; 07-22-2019 at 10:43 PM.
    John Mahoney
    GNURAL NET, Inc.
    Trenton, NJ 08691

[email protected]
    http://www.gnuralnet.com

Gear:
    Gnural Net LiveToAir, TC1, TC1LP, MDS1, TC8000, Cameras: NDIHX-PTZ1, PTZ Optics ZCAM 20x

Quote Originally Posted by jmmultex View Post
    You can take the output of your TC1 and feed in as an input into your Spark (via HDMI). The TC UI is now an NDI HX Source that can loop back as a TriCaster input and be composited as needed using an ME. Use an HDMI splitter if you need all your multiviews or just mirror the main UI display in Windows and use one of those outputs to feed the Spark.

Hope that helps.
    I have a 460. Can I get the 460 UI as an output? If so, where do I find the output?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12