Thread: AE Software Update - FMLE

AE Software Update - FMLE

Recently did the latest update and Flash Media Live Encoder is no longer seeing the Tricaster as an option for video/audio input. I'm using Dacast as a CDN and just doing a plain old RTMP stream with no plugin required. Tested everything at the end of last week and it was working fine. I tried doing a reinstall of the update but no luck there either. Any known issues or workaround? Creating a 'New Connection/Custom' gives an error message as well but I'm using the same settings that I've used for dozens of shows.

Thanks...Mike

What is the error message?

AE doesn't use Adobe FMLE when using New Connection/Custom for streaming. Adobe FMLE is only used when choosing the Legacy option.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Thanks Kane. The error reads 'Encoder settings error. May be bitrate, width or height.'. I know the RTMP info is correct. I've tried several different streaming profiles just to see if I would get a different error but same message comes up for all of them.

Technical Account Manager - Channel Support
    The Intel GPU driver on your system needs an update. The easiest way to do so is using this driver utility from Intel https://www.intel.com/content/www/us...rt/detect.html.
    Zane Condren
    Product and Vertical Market Manager - Digital Broadcast
    NewTek Inc.
    new.tk/call

That fixed it. Thanks for the info guys! I don't think I would have figured that one out without a little help.

Mike