Thread: Workflow for pulling live clips for social media?

Workflow for pulling live clips for social media?

Using a TC855 running Advanced Edition, what's your suggested workflow for marking and publishing clips during a live show to Facebook? Is there documentation for how to do this? Or a tutorial video or anything like that?

I'm also using a 3Play425 on this show, but I'm guessing because it doesn't have the social media functions, I'm better off using the TC with AE?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanharley View Post
    Using a TC855 running Advanced Edition, what's your suggested workflow for marking and publishing clips during a live show to Facebook? Is there documentation for how to do this? Or a tutorial video or anything like that?

I'm also using a 3Play425 on this show, but I'm guessing because it doesn't have the social media functions, I'm better off using the TC with AE?
    The social media publishing was added until 860 model systems. Your 855 won't have the ability to do this either. Upgradeing to 860 will give you the feature, with AE published (not called exporting) is even more powerful.

Here is a video on how is works in TC860 (not running AE) http://vimeo.com/90427486

Kane
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Thanks. Actually I think it is an 860 with AE. Is there a video tutorial for the AE publishing feature?