Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Foundation3d status..offline?

Foundation3d status..offline?

was about to check some models again on foundation3d, but the server isnīt reachable..
    Anyone who knows if itīs temporary... or gone for good?

I can see it here, probably temporary problem

I see it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcode View Post
    I see it too.
    Works now too..just felt it was odd when I havenīt been visiting it for several months, and it just so happened to be a glitch when returning to visit it ..for just that moment.
    Thanks guys for the heads up.

F3D glitches frequently. The server is, depending on your perspective, either underpowered or overloaded (apparently there are quite a few bots continuously probing the site). Just wait a few moments, try again, and always remember to copy whatever you write to clipboard before hitting the post button, just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by David_CGC View Post
    F3D glitches frequently. The server is, depending on your perspective, either underpowered or overloaded (apparently there are quite a few bots continuously probing the site). Just wait a few moments, try again, and always remember to copy whatever you write to clipboard before hitting the post button, just to be safe.
    Yes..suspected it might be like that, I rarely post there..just using some models mostly for trying various effects and cinematic setups.

When I try to register to Foundation3d it says the adminstrator has disabled registration.

Is there no way to register?

Quote Originally Posted by synergy543 View Post
    When I try to register to Foundation3d it says the adminstrator has disabled registration.

Is there no way to register?
    I get the same request if i am logged out and tries to register,
    as a logged in member though, I posted a question about this issue and if they could fix that issue, so stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    I get the same request if i am logged out and tries to register,
    as a logged in member though, I posted a question about this issue and if they could fix that issue, so stay tuned.
    Hey, thanks for doing that!

Quote Originally Posted by synergy543 View Post
    It has been like that for a long time.
    LW7.5D, 2015, 2018, 2019 running portably on a USB drive on an Amiga 2500 running Wine.

Traitor
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondtrace View Post
    It has been like that for a long time.
    Bob has other priorities these days.
    If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out - T.Minchin

Quote Originally Posted by mattc View Post
    Bob has other priorities these days.
    It seems his priorities go on keeping him busy, as far as I can see this issue is going on by months.
    How the hell should a user register, if the registration form is disabled and the site admin neither answers questions sent by his own web form?

Quote Originally Posted by Riveda1972 View Post
    It seems his priorities go on keeping him busy, as far as I can see this issue is going on by months.
    How the hell should a user register, if the registration form is disabled and the site admin neither answers questions sent by his own web form?
    The latest post in the Site & Community News over at foundation3d, is by me dated 2018-04-02...regarding this issue.
    Still no answer from anyone.

I made a new reply on that thread ..stressing that people wantīs to register, but canīt.
    If I knew what Bob Mcains username or email is` then I would post to him directly.

Traitor
    Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    The latest post in the Site & Community News over at foundation3d, is by me dated 2018-04-02...regarding this issue.
    Still no answer from anyone.

I made a new reply on that thread ..stressing that people wantīs to register, but canīt.
    If I knew what Bob Mcains username or email is` then I would post to him directly.
    I'm in contact with him periodically. I've let him know about this thread on here. He may or may not respond to it directly.
    If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out - T.Minchin

Quote Originally Posted by mattc View Post
    I'm in contact with him periodically. I've let him know about this thread on here. He may or may not respond to it directly.
    Please let him know the offer to help is still on the table from us at Liberty3d.com. We can host at no cost to him. No problem.
    DJ Lithium | KAT! =^..^=

Black Tiger Recordings
    http://www.blacktigerrecordings.com
    Founder and Citizen of Liberty3d.com
    www.liberty3d.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast