Thread: NewTek TriCaster 460 with Advanced Edition for sale in UK - £5,500

NewTek TriCaster 460 with Advanced Edition for sale in UK - £5,500

Iíll be sad to see her go, but after years of great service itís time to put my TriCaster 460 up for sale at £5,500 as Iím planning on purchasing a new TriCaster TC1 unit in the next few months.

This unit started life as a TriCaster 455, but a paid software upgrade from NewTek turned it into a 460. Last year I spent another £1,850 on an additional upgrade to the latest NewTek Advanced Edition software.

Itís spent time in a permanent studio set up as well as on the road and has always been flight cased and well looked after while on itís travels. Itís recently had a new power supply unit fitted by CVP and had a full test and MOT of all its drives and hardware while it was there.

Itís available for free collection from me in York, but I do regularly travel across the UK for work and would be happy to drop it off it I was passing close by. Alternatively, we can look into shipping costs depending on where you are and agree the cost for this before I dispatch it to you.

Feel free to email me or give me a call on 07786807502 if you have any questions or would like to make me an offer.

Cheers,
    Simon Malone
    Certified Tricaster Operator
    FreelanceVisionMixer.co.uk
    About Me | Day Rates & Kit Hire

Hi All,

Bringing the price of this down to £4,950 as had one sale fall through at just above £5k and am happy to move it on for that price.

Thanks,
    Simon Malone
    Certified Tricaster Operator
    FreelanceVisionMixer.co.uk
    About Me | Day Rates & Kit Hire