Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sienna NDI Monitor Version 4.0 with NDI PTZ Control

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    london
    Posts
    232

    Sienna NDI Monitor Version 4.0 with NDI PTZ Control

    The latest version of Sienna's industry standard macOS NDI Monitor is now available to download for free, from the App Store, or from the Sienna NDI Site.
    Version 4.0 adds comprehensive support for NDI PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) control.

    Information about the New Version


  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    181
    Thanks for the continued Mac support, Sienna!
    TriCaster TC1 #1
    TriCaster TC1 #2
    NC1 Studio I/O Module
    TriCaster Mini SDI Advanced #1
    TriCaster Mini SDI Advanced #2
    Video Nerd

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    33
    Does the supported Spacemouse give you variable speed ptz control?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    london
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersM View Post
    Does the supported Spacemouse give you variable speed ptz control?
    Yes. The SpaceMouse is pressure sensitive in all its axes.

    NOTE: NDI Monitor only supports 2 specific SpaceMouse Models:
    - SpaceNavigator (the older wired desktop model)
    - SpaceMouse Pro (wired)

    We have seen that it is NOT currently compatible with SpaceMouse Wireless, and we are not sure about the other current models. We are working on expanded compatibility for a future release.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by livepad View Post
    Yes. The SpaceMouse is pressure sensitive in all its axes.

    NOTE: NDI Monitor only supports 2 specific SpaceMouse Models:
    - SpaceNavigator (the older wired desktop model)
    - SpaceMouse Pro (wired)

    We have seen that it is NOT currently compatible with SpaceMouse Wireless, and we are not sure about the other current models. We are working on expanded compatibility for a future release.
    Thanks for your reply. That is excellent!
    Support for the Spacemouse Compact(wired version of the wireless...) would be great for a portable rig.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    london
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersM View Post
    Thanks for your reply. That is excellent!
    Support for the Spacemouse Compact(wired version of the wireless...) would be great for a portable rig.
    Do you have one ? If so, please test it. Its *possible* the Spacemouse Compact has the same protocol as the older SpaceNavigator which it replaces.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by livepad View Post
    Do you have one ? If so, please test it. Its *possible* the Spacemouse Compact has the same protocol as the older SpaceNavigator which it replaces.
    Sorry, I don't.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    london
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersM View Post
    Sorry, I don't.
    We have been working with a tester with a SpaceMouse Wireless.

    This uses a different messaging protocol which we believe we may now have supported in the current beta. This new message combined with the older message format we already support *should* provide compatibility with all the SpaceMouse models.

    If anyone wants the latest beta to test with a modern SpaceMouse, please contact us:
    http://www.sienna-tv.com/newsite/contact.html

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •