Thread: Colorida Motion FX Preview

Colorida Motion FX Preview

Coming soon!

System: AMD Ryzen 2700, 16GB, RX 570 x2, Win 10

https://www.deepfxworld.com

Hello. Great tool! But I can not download your plugin - I get a messages that my (public, gmail, etc.) email addresses are not accepted. But I have no others and where to take them I do not represent.

Your tool looks awesome.
    You gonna do a bundle?

You should not raise your music in your tutes as you have. Very annoying. Your voice should be the loudest thing so that it can be focused on.
    I kept turning it up for your voice, down for the music... to much work to watch. It really takes away from what you are showing.

I will buy this when you release it. I was able to tough it out. lol. As I plan to watch more of your tutelage, I would like to influence my level of pain.

Robert

This is a good toolset. Quick mograph, deformation tools would be a good addition to lightwave now. This is the kind of tools that made 3dmax relevant back then. Rayfire was so cool before.

Quote Originally Posted by OFF View Post
    Hello. Great tool! But I can not download your plugin - I get a messages that my (public, gmail, etc.) email addresses are not accepted. But I have no others and where to take them I do not represent.
    Having a look to see what is wrong. There's some duplicate SSL issue's at the moment. No information is required to download demos or free plugins though.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCommonGrafx View Post
    Your tool looks awesome.
    You gonna do a bundle?

You should not raise your music in your tutes as you have. Very annoying. Your voice should be the loudest thing so that it can be focused on.
    I kept turning it up for your voice, down for the music... to much work to watch. It really takes away from what you are showing.

I will buy this when you release it. I was able to tough it out. lol. As I plan to watch more of your tutelage, I would like to influence my level of pain.

Robert
    Bundle sounds like a good idea. Will remember when it is released. And Thanks for the advice on the sound, didn't have auto duck, so improvised.

Quote Originally Posted by samurai_x View Post
    This is a good toolset. Quick mograph, deformation tools would be a good addition to lightwave now. This is the kind of tools that made 3dmax relevant back then. Rayfire was so cool before.
    Glad you approve.

This looks great. I don't know if you might have it as part of the toolset but a delay/bounce effector would be amazing. I don't know if you're familiar with the C4D version, but it is great for quickly effecting/enhancing motion on a group of objects without extra keyframing.
    Matt Knott / VERSUS
    http://www.versus.nu

very nice ! finally somone made bridge btw artists and node expers.... as an artist i always had hard time dealing with huge amount of complex nodes to generate some interesting effects! keep on adding more and more modifiers i love it
    Last edited by mav3rick; 03-01-2018 at 06:52 AM.
    new web page up www.null.hr

Really looks interesting and pretty easy workflow, Artist Friendly tool.

Keep up the good work.
    RAM-Studio
    WS - Dual Xeon E5-2698v4/128GB/Win10x64/x TitanX(M) + 2x GTX 1080Ti + GTX 1080
    My LWM Video Car Modeling Tutorial