Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for Beta Testers for a Graphics tool

Questions, Answers and how to's

New Forum is up for getting involved and answering questions about Panamation NDI. Again, this tool is for those who wish to create or modify their own graphics either live or pre-production to be brought into vMix or any other platform.

Whoops! Meant to say NewTek Tricaster here... (must've copied and pasted this from another forum) tsk. tsk.

NewTek System Integrator PIZAZZ's Avatar
    Texas, or wherever the plane drops me off this week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Benke View Post
    New Forum is up for getting involved and answering questions about Panamation NDI. Again, this tool is for those who wish to create or modify their own graphics either live or pre-production to be brought into vMix or any other platform.
    I scratched my head when I saw the word Panamation in your post. I have heard that before somewhere in the past... then went to your forum and read a little and then was Holy Crap! that's how I know it. I was big time Trinity user. So I of course used Panamation often. Great to hear you breathing a little life into the old code. Shoot me an email if I can be of assistance. Looking forward to seeing what all you come up with.
    Jef Kethley
    PIZAZZ
    www.pizazz.com

Using:
    All models of TriCasters + 3Play, IPSeries
    Panasonic UB300 4k cams
    Tactical Fiber/converters, SDI2NDI converters, NDI-Viewfinder, and NDI2HDMI

Hi Jef, Great to hear from you! I’ll send you a message and thanks for the kind words! It’s exciting to be in development again.

Panamation NDI in 2018 Pantone colors... You can too!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	panam pantone copy.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	140601

Newbie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Benke View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am looking for some beta testers. If you like building graphics and can test the output over NDI then you are a strong candidate. The app is windows based, 2d paint and animation software that sends a real time NDI feed and can save file sequences, avi's and mov's. (in limited formats that will be expanding). Think After Effects meets Windows Paint. Powerful, but easier to use? I'm not there yet with marketing or even price but am closing in on release.

Please message me if you have the time to play.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hi Mike are you still looking for beta tester ? I would love to participate.

Thanks
    V

Hi Vinh, I sent the link to download to your email. NDI input to the telestrator app is now working! Little bit of tuning needs done but check it out! Workspace Properties Panel / SRC button

Beta Testers, a new version will be posted tomorrow night. Improvements are:

- Faster frame rate for NDI input when drawing in telestrator mode.
    - Discreet NDI output option for each layer (up to 99).
    - General bug fixes

Regarding content, I am thinking of splitting that into a separate installer to keep the app installer size down (under 20 mb vs. 200 mb and growing)

Thoughts? Feelings? Any particular content you'd like to see added? Emoji's? More lower animated thirds?

Registered User 360studiodesign's Avatar
    if your still looking I would'nt mind

Thanks Mike, I am posting a new build hopefully tomorrow.. Will send you an email with the download.. till then, check out the forum www.panamndi.com. There are how-to's, links to the youtube page etc..

New Build is up. Get down!

Thanks to everyone here for helping make Panamation a better product!

I will be demonstrating Panam in the AIDA Camera booth - C2060 each day of NAB. I Also will attend the NewTek Mixer on Sunday evening and be stopping by to visit old friends and make new ones in the NewTek, X-Keys, iKan, vMix booths and more.. I'll be the guy wearing the Bright orange shirt!

If you'd like to schedule a demo of Panamation, email [email protected] or call 314-997-5100 x101

Thanks again.

Mike Benke

Thanks Everybody for your time in making this product better! We had a great show at NAB!

http://www.panamndi.com/news/

Introductory price of Panamation Basic, our HD version with 1 NDI out is $95 and good through May. ($195) starting June.

Available through US Broadcast and the website.

Hi Mike, send me a PM if you still need Beta testers. I'm definitely intrigued since we use NDI all the time!

So am I. Do you have a web page with more information?
    Virtual sets for green screen chromakey.
    Triaster virtual sets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12