Thread: Modeler 2018 UI bug?

Modeler 2018 UI bug?

I'm using the 2018 demo. When I use modeler and open up the numeric, layer, and statistic panels and position them to the right side of the screen, and position the main Modeler window to the left side of the screen, once I close Modeler and re launch it all of the panels and main Modeler window are open but they are shifted out of position about 50-80 pixels. Its enough that I have to always drag them back in position and realign them to fill the screen correctly. It becomes really annoying, any one else having this problem?
    Kevin Washington

Are you on Window 10? If so, yes, I finally gave up trying to line up the panels outside the appframe down the right side because they just won't maintain position/alignment across sessions. I think it is most likely a change to Windows child window handling and not a LW bug.

Maybe one of these days we'll actually be able to have docked panels in LW. I never really liked that old setup anyway because you couldn't then maximize the main LWM app window.

Yeah I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 Pro.....Dang to bad it's slightly annoying enough to drive you crazy
    Kevin Washington