Hi Guys, the purchase links are now live.

http://origamidigital.com/newtypo/in.../software.html

I'd like to take a moment to publicly thank all the users and clients that have supported us through the years. Without you, this would only be half the fun. All of you play an important aspect in the development of these tools, so please, in the future, keep your suggestions coming. I love to hear them.

The work in this OD 2018 Tool Set encompasses countless hours of effort of myself and the help of the Lightwave Developers, who've gone way past their call of duty to accommodate myself, and with that, YOU guys. Honestly, without their efforts, this toolset would not have been possible to achieve. Lightwave Devs, you have my deep sense of gratitude. Thank You !

This, is only the beginning, and there's lots of exciting things to come. There'll be more things coming, and I hope to inspire a few.

I truly believe, that for Lightwave users, these tools have a good potential to get rid of or at least improve a lot of the complaints and workflow quirks that you might have had not only in lightwave, but other applications. I really hope, you'll enjoy using them, as much as I had fun writing them.

To all of you, Happy New Year, Happy 2018 !!!

Sincerely, Oliver Hotz