Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 355

Thread: OD 2018 Tool Set Released - And Now OD 2019!

  1. #316
    Super Member omichon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bordeaux, FR
    Posts
    719
    Thanks for the update, Oliver !
    www.oliviermichon.fr | 3D Animation, Motion Graphics and Broadcast Design.

  2. #317
    Super Member JohnMarchant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Murcia, Spain
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks Oliver
    Dell XPS 15
    15.6-inch (3840 x 2160) 4K 282ppi IPS LCD
    Intel i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz
    Windows 10 64Bit
    NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    1TB SDD
    32Gb Ram

    LightWave 2019.03

    Very nice Laptop

  3. #318
    I'm finally getting around to buying some of these tools! I was hoping for a better US>CDN exchange rate but looks like it won't be happening for a long while. Oh well.

    Just curious as to why OD PieMenu is a Layout only plugin? Is there a chance it will be carried over to Modeler?
    Humans are pretty much monkeys with car keys.

  4. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by Signal to Noise View Post
    I'm finally getting around to buying some of these tools! I was hoping for a better US>CDN exchange rate but looks like it won't be happening for a long while. Oh well.

    Just curious as to why OD PieMenu is a Layout only plugin? Is there a chance it will be carried over to Modeler?
    unfortunately not possible in Modeler... I've logged requests with newtek to make some changes so that it could be possible, but, nothing has changed there.
    Oliver

    OD Tools Purchase Link: http://origamidigital.com/cart
    Vimeo Channel: https://vimeo.com/channels/850417
    Join ODRoot - https://www.odroot.com

  5. #320
    Hi Guys,
    Over the weekend, we've had our 1000th sale since opening the new and improved store in April 2019. That's simply incredible and I want to thank each and every one of our customers. Whether you have purchased ODTools for Lightwave or the Shelf Tools for Houdini or the incredible and one of a kind OD Uberpass, or frankly, any of the other products, you have all contributed to an incredible run. There are also quite a few free tools in the store that if you haven't checked them out, don't forget about them.

    Having achieved this milestone, prompts me to do something I haven't really done before, and probably, won't do again, so for the next two weeks
    you can get any of the products (or updates) at a 15% discount (COUPON Code: 1000) until July 8th, 2019.
    YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADD THE DISCOUNT CODE WHEN VIEWING YOUR CART.

    The coupon applies to the following tools:
    Lightwave: ODTools 2019 & Upgrade, OD Uberpass, OD Pie Menu, OD Substance Reader, OD Workspaces
    Houdini: OD Houdini Shelf tools (also very useful for Lightwave Artists)

    Store: https://origamidigital.com/cart
    Oliver

    OD Tools Purchase Link: http://origamidigital.com/cart
    Vimeo Channel: https://vimeo.com/channels/850417
    Join ODRoot - https://www.odroot.com

  6. #321
    That's amazing news Oliver, congrats on that milestone and thanks for all that work on so many indispensable LW plugins which are part of my everyday pipeline for quite some time.
    RAM-Studio
    WS - Dual Xeon E5-2698v4/128GB/Win10x64/x TitanX(M) + 2x GTX 1080Ti + GTX 1080
    My LWM Video Car Modeling Tutorial

  7. #322
    Electron wrangler jwiede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,483
    All origamidigital.com links in your post are currently giving "502 - Bad Gateway (nginx 1.14.1)" errors here.

    Anyone else encountering similar?
    Last edited by jwiede; 06-24-2019 at 10:30 AM.
    John W.
    LW2015.3UB/2018.0.7 on MacPro(12C/24T/10.13.6),32GB RAM, NV 980ti

  8. #323
    i see it too... was fine 15 mins ago.. contact tech support.. hopefully will be fixed soon... maybe the new traffic crashed it.. lol... will update when its back.. Sorry john.
    Oliver

    OD Tools Purchase Link: http://origamidigital.com/cart
    Vimeo Channel: https://vimeo.com/channels/850417
    Join ODRoot - https://www.odroot.com

  9. #324
    Its amazing how that works.. you do a new thing... publish it.. site goes down at host.... these kinda things, i find as reliable as you can bet on smoke detector batteries failing ONLY in the middle of the night.. never during daytime..
    Oliver

    OD Tools Purchase Link: http://origamidigital.com/cart
    Vimeo Channel: https://vimeo.com/channels/850417
    Join ODRoot - https://www.odroot.com

  10. #325
    looks like its back up.
    Oliver

    OD Tools Purchase Link: http://origamidigital.com/cart
    Vimeo Channel: https://vimeo.com/channels/850417
    Join ODRoot - https://www.odroot.com

  11. #326
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    a place
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverhotz View Post
    looks like its back up.
    yep, website working, Upgraded, thanks.

    In the course of fiddling around with bone chains, spline deform and instances, I have a couple of requests that might be useful to others:

    Layout - a way to assign a weight map to a bone based on a name or part of a name of a bone.

    Layout - Select n'th for items, like the modeller version

    Layout - A curve to spline tool that allows for a spline to be created with a user specified number of points - good for a spline that is to be used with spline guide, it gives a far more predictable (read usable) result. Without this, things do not work properly with curving/rotating objects following a path.

    Modeller - an x64 version of the old Dstorm tool that will divide a curve into a set amount of segments, via knots or evenly spaced divisions
    link to old x32 only version http://www.dstorm.co.jp/dsproducts/F...thDivider.html

    Modeller - a curve to motion exporter that works properly with curves generated in modeller - LW one seems unreliable.

    Right now, to achieve some of this stuff workarounds must be used involving 2015 and 2019 and things are very time consuming (read frustrating )

    cheers

  12. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by gar26lw View Post
    yep, website working, Upgraded, thanks.

    In the course of fiddling around with bone chains, spline deform and instances, I have a couple of requests that might be useful to others:

    Layout - a way to assign a weight map to a bone based on a name or part of a name of a bone.

    Layout - Select n'th for items, like the modeller version

    Layout - A curve to spline tool that allows for a spline to be created with a user specified number of points - good for a spline that is to be used with spline guide, it gives a far more predictable (read usable) result. Without this, things do not work properly with curving/rotating objects following a path.

    Modeller - an x64 version of the old Dstorm tool that will divide a curve into a set amount of segments, via knots or evenly spaced divisions
    link to old x32 only version http://www.dstorm.co.jp/dsproducts/F...thDivider.html

    Modeller - a curve to motion exporter that works properly with curves generated in modeller - LW one seems unreliable.

    Right now, to achieve some of this stuff workarounds must be used involving 2015 and 2019 and things are very time consuming (read frustrating )

    cheers
    regarding the modeler tools... Subdivide Curve has existed for a while as part of the ODToolset, and a curve to motion was added in OD2019 (poly to motion). Regarding any spline related stuff for layout, best to ask Michael Wolf and check out his Patreon as he's currently working on Layout spline related things. Regarding the nth select for items... can you provide a use case, on when you would use that ? The weight assignment based on part of bone, I believe already exists.

    Best,
    Oliver
    Oliver

    OD Tools Purchase Link: http://origamidigital.com/cart
    Vimeo Channel: https://vimeo.com/channels/850417
    Join ODRoot - https://www.odroot.com

  13. #328
    Time goes fast.. last 4 days of the 15% Discount on any OD Product..

    (COUPON Code: 1000) until July 8th, 2019.
    YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADD THE DISCOUNT CODE WHEN VIEWING YOUR CART.

    The coupon applies to the following tools (all commercial products):
    Lightwave: ODTools 2019 & Upgrade, OD Uberpass, OD Pie Menu, OD Substance Reader, OD Workspaces

    Houdini: OD Houdini Shelf tools (also very useful for Lightwave Artists)

    Store: https://origamidigital.com/cart
    Oliver

    OD Tools Purchase Link: http://origamidigital.com/cart
    Vimeo Channel: https://vimeo.com/channels/850417
    Join ODRoot - https://www.odroot.com

  14. #329
    Top Dog
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverhotz View Post
    Time goes fast.. last 4 days of the 15% Discount on any OD Product..

    (COUPON Code: 1000) until July 8th, 2019.
    YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADD THE DISCOUNT CODE WHEN VIEWING YOUR CART.

    The coupon applies to the following tools (all commercial products):
    Lightwave: ODTools 2019 & Upgrade, OD Uberpass, OD Pie Menu, OD Substance Reader, OD Workspaces

    Houdini: OD Houdini Shelf tools (also very useful for Lightwave Artists)

    Store: https://origamidigital.com/cart
    Hi Oliver, did expire as of today (July 8) or on today? I tried the coupon code right now but it says expired.

  15. #330
    I guess i had set it on today... I just extended it until the end of the day today (july 8th 2019) (which it was supposed to be)..
    Oliver

    OD Tools Purchase Link: http://origamidigital.com/cart
    Vimeo Channel: https://vimeo.com/channels/850417
    Join ODRoot - https://www.odroot.com

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •