Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: We deserve a roadmap

It can’t be worse than 2017 at any rate.
    Last edited by hypersuperduper; 12-24-2017 at 09:25 AM.

I understand the disappointments/ frustration, I have been myself, but I Love LightWave, and for that reason Newtek also. Yes they have made at error in judgement, and admitted it.
    They are a great company, and I am in no doubt, they have our interests at heart. Every release gets so much better, you cannot deny it, it's a great package.
    Let's get behind them, move on, and focus on the good stuff to come. I'm really looking forward to this upcoming release. Thanks for all your hard work Newtek.

Ok, I ddin't want to post in any of these threads, but after doing some sneak peak on the sdk (sorry link is too obvious)

I have the following question:

Will Newtek follow the improvements and direction wich are indicated by the sdk ?
    Namely: Viewport picking (and all what can be deducted by this ) and improvements of the command / hub interaction
    or does the latest decissions render those questionable.

Or in other words, do you continue the improvements you did in this iteration (wich imho would be good) or
    are these back to the drawing board ?

Roadmap... no.

Broad strokes and thoughts about what might come / not come in the future without any deadline... Quite possible, but only for mature audience, I am affraid.
    Senior Technical Supervisor
    Cinematics Department
    Massive - A Ubisoft Studio
    -----
    Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4GHz
    16GB Ram
    GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
    Windows 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by Cageman View Post
    Roadmap... no.

Broad strokes and thoughts about what might come / not come in the future without any deadline... Quite possible, but only for mature audience, I am affraid.
    I can live with calling that a roadmap, with subject for changes such as the road going not where it may intentially was aimed for, or taking twists and turns, if somebody defines a Roadmap as a definite blueprint on exactly what will be implemented etc, then that somebody is fooling himself.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122