Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lightwave 3D Parenter Issues

So.... We gonna sort this out?

Quote Originally Posted by Surrealist. View Post
    So.... We gonna sort this out?
    Sorry, been dealing with another issue but I am back. Can I send you the scene to look?
    Dale L. Campbell Jr.
    Positive Productions Plus!

Yes. Here or PM and we can share contact info.
    Last edited by Surrealist.; 10-20-2017 at 12:35 AM.

I just PM you.
    Dale L. Campbell Jr.
    Positive Productions Plus!

OK. By the way your inbox is full. I can't send a message.

And yes I had a look at it and I fixed the issue on Scene 1.

It is exactly as I described in the video. The steps exactly as I recommended.

The steps to correct it are as follows:

Go to the keyframe where you have the unparent set up. In scene 1 it was frame 1181.
    Delete the keyframe on the object
    Delete the entry on Parenter, the Unparent at frame 1181
    Click Unparent. Done.

It will create a keyframe on the object as well as create an unparent on the plugin. And it will work exactly as I described in the video. No popping etc.

By the way you have some strange drifting on some of the objects, like the parent to the toothpaste tube and the body of the character. I am going to guess you have something going on in the scene that is changing the position of the objects after you have parented with the plugin. And if that happens again, you will have to re-do it as I described.

I am not going to look at the other scenes because I really don't have a lot of time now, and because I am fairly certain it is the same issue. However, if you do find something different, let me know what scene it is in and I will have a look.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123