Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GarageFarm.NET News

Hi guys

A little update from our team:

NEW FEATURES

- We added support for LW 2019.0.1/0.2/0.3
    - Our plugin uses a temporary folder when preparing the scene for rendering on the farm - Now you can select the location of this folder

FIXES

- Fixed output issue with LightWave 2019 scene rendered on the 2018 version

GPU rendering

We have been supporting GPU rendering for quite some time with our powerful servers rented for the time of usage. After the latest update, you can work on them yourself, with the new GUI we introduced. You can check it here: Xesktop

If you have any questions or in doubt, I will be happy to answer you here.

You can also use the live chat on our website, where you will get an immediate response. We are online 24/7.
    Last edited by Pete_GF; 05-02-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    Cheers

Peter
    GarageFarm.NET
    The Cheapest Render Farm - 10,000 cores and growing!

Hi guys!

Since our last plugin update, we have released several new versions and added quite a lot of new features and improvements.

General Lightwave \ New features

- So far it was necessary to download and install a separate installer for every 3d application we support. We reworked our tools, so now it’s enough to install our Renderbeamer standalone application, and you can install and update the plugins for all the software we support straight from beamer

- We added support for LightWave 3D 2019.1

If you haven’t checked our Lightwave rendering yet, you can register HERE with USD 50 free credits for tests.

GPU rendering

We rent powerful GPU servers with a connection via Remote Desktop. The service is called Xesktop, and we offer it as a separate brand, but it's powered by GarageFarm.NET with the same 24/7 support.
    You’ll need to install your software and use your own licenses as we are not allowed to rent them out. Your system will be saved and stored intact after the initial setup and ready to use any time.

GPU servers specs:

CPU: 2x Intel Xeon CPU E5-2620 v4 @ 2.10 GHz
    RAM: 128 GB
    GPU: 10 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11GB
    NVIDIA CUDA Cores: 10 x 3584
    OctaneBench 4.00 score: 2075

New features:

- You can see a preview of power usage from the servers managing board so you don't have to log in to check if your rendering finished
    - You can see the size of your servers virtual system image ( the smaller it is the better performance of the server )
    - You can check a cost estimate for your scene rendering with our GPU cost calculator

You can register a Xesktop account here HERE or if you have an existing GarageFarm.NET account please use it to log in to Xesktop.

After Effects rendering

- We support After Effects rendering with our v5 plugin for After effects. Right after finishing the rendering of your scene and adding postproduction in AE, you can upload your After Effects project and render your final video on our farm. Of course you can use the plugin with any AE project you want to render, not only rendered on our farm.

- We support the whole Red Giant plugins suite ( only the CPU plugins will render on our network – for more information please ask us on our live Webchat

If you have any questions or doubts, I will be happy to answer you here. You can also use live Webchat on our website, where you will get an immediate response. We are online 24/7.

Happy Rendering!

Pete
    Cheers

Peter
    GarageFarm.NET
    The Cheapest Render Farm - 10,000 cores and growing!

Peter,

I've gotten so tired of supporting a render farm at home. I just don't have the time or energy to be my own IT guy anymore. Plus...this summer has been too darn HOT to run a farm at home.

Thanks for posting info about the free credits. I'll sign up and give your service a try soon!

Plus...this summer has been too darn HOT to run a farm at home.
    Next up, Alaska?  
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Hi,

Does GPU calculator not work if i'm not registered/logeed in?

I tried from Firefox and from Chrome (without registration) and after i type in my OBScore 1000, rendertime 0h 10 min, 2500 frames i get nothing, after calculate button the page just resets itself back to defaults every time ?

P.S. and from Internet explorer WEB don't even work, you can't type any numbers into fields.
    RAM-Studio
    WS - Dual Xeon E5-2698v4/128GB/Win10x64/x TitanX(M) + 2x GTX 1080Ti + GTX 1080
    My LWM Video Car Modeling Tutorial

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123