Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GarageFarm.NET News

Hi guys

A little update from our team:

NEW FEATURES

- We added support for LW 2019.0.1/0.2/0.3
    - Our plugin uses a temporary folder when preparing the scene for rendering on the farm - Now you can select the location of this folder

FIXES

- Fixed output issue with LightWave 2019 scene rendered on the 2018 version

GPU rendering

We have been supporting GPU rendering for quite some time with our powerful servers rented for the time of usage. After the latest update, you can work on them yourself, with the new GUI we introduced. You can check it here: Xesktop

If you have any questions or in doubt, I will be happy to answer you here.

You can also use the live chat on our website, where you will get an immediate response. We are online 24/7.
    Last edited by Pete_GF; 05-02-2019 at 07:39 PM.
    Cheers

Peter
    GarageFarm.NET The Cheapest Render Farm - 20,000 cores and growing!
    Xesktop - Powerful GPU servers for rental

Hi guys!

Since our last plugin update, we have released several new versions and added quite a lot of new features and improvements.

General Lightwave \ New features

- So far it was necessary to download and install a separate installer for every 3d application we support. We reworked our tools, so now it’s enough to install our Renderbeamer standalone application, and you can install and update the plugins for all the software we support straight from beamer

- We added support for LightWave 3D 2019.1

If you haven’t checked our Lightwave rendering yet, you can register HERE with USD 50 free credits for tests.

GPU rendering

We rent powerful GPU servers with a connection via Remote Desktop. The service is called Xesktop, and we offer it as a separate brand, but it's powered by GarageFarm.NET with the same 24/7 support.
    You’ll need to install your software and use your own licenses as we are not allowed to rent them out. Your system will be saved and stored intact after the initial setup and ready to use any time.

GPU servers specs:

CPU: 2x Intel Xeon CPU E5-2620 v4 @ 2.10 GHz
    RAM: 128 GB
    GPU: 10 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 11GB
    NVIDIA CUDA Cores: 10 x 3584
    OctaneBench 4.00 score: 2075

New features:

- You can see a preview of power usage from the servers managing board so you don't have to log in to check if your rendering finished
    - You can see the size of your servers virtual system image ( the smaller it is the better performance of the server )
    - You can check a cost estimate for your scene rendering with our GPU cost calculator

You can register a Xesktop account here HERE or if you have an existing GarageFarm.NET account please use it to log in to Xesktop.

After Effects rendering

- We support After Effects rendering with our v5 plugin for After effects. Right after finishing the rendering of your scene and adding postproduction in AE, you can upload your After Effects project and render your final video on our farm. Of course you can use the plugin with any AE project you want to render, not only rendered on our farm.

- We support the whole Red Giant plugins suite ( only the CPU plugins will render on our network – for more information please ask us on our live Webchat

If you have any questions or doubts, I will be happy to answer you here. You can also use live Webchat on our website, where you will get an immediate response. We are online 24/7.

Happy Rendering!

Pete
    Cheers

Peter

Peter,

I've gotten so tired of supporting a render farm at home. I just don't have the time or energy to be my own IT guy anymore. Plus...this summer has been too darn HOT to run a farm at home.

Thanks for posting info about the free credits. I'll sign up and give your service a try soon!

Plus...this summer has been too darn HOT to run a farm at home.
    Next up, Alaska?  
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Hi,

Does GPU calculator not work if i'm not registered/logeed in?

I tried from Firefox and from Chrome (without registration) and after i type in my OBScore 1000, rendertime 0h 10 min, 2500 frames i get nothing, after calculate button the page just resets itself back to defaults every time ?

P.S. and from Internet explorer WEB don't even work, you can't type any numbers into fields.
    RAM-Studio
    WS - Dual Xeon E5-2698v4/128GB/Win10x64/x TitanX(M) + 2x GTX 1080Ti + GTX 1080
    My LWM Video Car Modeling Tutorial

Hey guys, I'm sorry I answer so late.

Greenlaw - I'm happy you want to try us. If you have any questions or something doesn't work properly, we are online on our web chat 24\7.

Lewis - I checked from Chrome and everything works fine. Maybe you had the bad luck of trying the calculator during some maintenance work on our servers. Does it still happen to you?
    Cheers

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Pete_GF View Post
    Hey guys, I'm sorry I answer so late.

Greenlaw - I'm happy you want to try us. If you have any questions or something doesn't work properly, we are online on our web chat 24\7.

Lewis - I checked from Chrome and everything works fine. Maybe you had the bad luck of trying the calculator during some maintenance work on our servers. Does it still happen to you?
    Currently i can't even find GPU calculator ?

Also some text seems to be cut off by those buttons on right side.

Here is the current screengrab:
    http://prntscr.com/py2lny
    RAM-Studio
    WS - Dual Xeon E5-2698v4/128GB/Win10x64/x TitanX(M) + 2x GTX 1080Ti + GTX 1080
    My LWM Video Car Modeling Tutorial

Hi Lewis

You checked the wrong website. this one is GarageFarm.NET, GPU rendering is a separate service ( with the same support team though ). Here is a link to the website: https://www.xesktop.com/

You can check the GPU calculator in price>GPU calculator.

If something like that happens, please ask on our webchat. We are online 24/7 and answer immediately. What net browser are you using?
    Last edited by Pete_GF; 11-23-2019 at 04:33 PM.
    Cheers

Peter

Hi guys!

We have very good news for you from GarageFarm.NET

We have been working hard for the last several months and put together lots of powerful tools for our users. Here are some of them:

1. Our support for Lightwave:

- We added support for Lightwave up to 2019.1.4

2. New farm features:

We increased node limits on all priorities: Now you can get more rendering power for the same price.

HIGH priority - increased from 80 to 150 nodes, with up to 240 GB RAM nodes. If you hurry and we have free nodes, you can ask us to allocate even more nodes to High priority jobs.

MEDIUM priority - increased from 40 to 75 nodes, with up to 240 RAM nodes

LOW priority - increased from 10 to 50 nodes, with a restriction of total 50 nodes for all your jobs on Low. (Medium and High priorities don't have such a limitation.)

The default priority has been changed from High to Medium. Also, most recently selected priority is remembered for every new scene.

3. We added new cool features to our Web Manager: (Jobs management tool)

- We added support for custom scripts . Your scripts can be executed from the "Advanced settings" menu before rendering. Scripts are executed "per-job". Users need to contact with our support team to add custom scripts (we are online on chat 24/7)

- We added "job node limit" option to job submit and edit window. If you want you can limit the number of nodes allocated to your job (for example for test purposes, or to distribute your nodes on Low priority in the way you want)

- We added a new exciting feature for your renderings - Real-time Progress!

Render Progress Tab is divided into three sections:

1) Active frames - it is visible when a job is rendering and it shows all the currently rendering frames. You can check in real-time the progress of rendering of every frame, comparison to rendering time of the previous frame on the same node, and CPU and RAM usage. That gives a lot of control over the rendering process and you can react accordingly to the situation.

2) Done frames - this section shows the frames that are finished - the time and cost of the rendering of every frame.

3) Process results - you can view the real-time render log for active frames or check the saved render log for finished frames.

Below you can find a small preview of the new Web Manager feature.

Please note that it's still an early version and that we'll be continuously working on making it better. Tell us what you think!

4. We added new cool features to our renderBeamer. (our uploader\downloader)

- We introduced a new feature - auto-submit! - Now your scenes can be automatically added to rendering without using the job submission procedure. In a normal workflow, you need to set the job in submit window after upload to add it to the queue. It has many cool options, but in case you want to render 20 cameras from the scene, the process gets tedious. With auto-submit you just upload the jobs to the farm and they are automatically added to the queue with default options.

- We added tray notification after job auto-submit - Information popup after switching on auto-submit in settings.

- We Increased download speed for single files by using multiple connections - Good news for users rendering high resolution still images. Now stills download much faster.

- The main window can now be maximized and resized - No Tetris yet, but it's on the list

- renderBeamer uninstaller removes all connected files now (plugins, scripts and other installation files) - 100% clean uninstallation

- We added a new payment method at GarageFarm.NET - Google Pay

- We added Plugin installation window which shows up after the first login to renderBeamer - it shortly explains the options of the uploader.

- If you experience problems with network connection or the plugin's installation fails, you can use “offline mode” switch in renderBeamer settings. This option allows you to install the plugin even if you are offline, prepare the scene with the plugin and then upload it with FTP (for example if your company IT rules are blocking renderBeamer.) You can even copy a project to a different computer and upload it with FTP and add it to the queue.

If you haven’t checked us yet you can register with $50 free test credits HERE

If you have any questions or in doubt, I will be happy to answer them here. You can also use live Web-chat on our website, where you will get an immediate response. We are online 24/7.

Happy Rendering!

Pete
    Last edited by Pete_GF; 11-23-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    Cheers

Peter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123