If ever meet Murphy . . . .
I'm a small producer and I take my T/C 460AE2 to all of my assignments which are on the road. Most are live internet broadcasts via WMV multicast and/or Livestream. The typical 1080i set up is: presenter PPT via vga converted to SDI channel 1, two Sony PMW-EX3's via SDI channels 2&3 and a ptz camera for reverse angle crowd view to channel 4. All set up in 2 hours with 30 mins of pre-event test. When I'm lucky I can set up and test the evening before which happened to be true in this case. Early arrival the next morning, event day, all checked and tested well. Now it's thirty minutes before we go live, I started my external WMV streambox and I clicked to start streaming to Livestream from my T/C. I received a message that my signal was not connecting to Livestream. I checked teh LAN cables and lights are blinking. I checked the menu in the Livestream plugin to verify my sign on credentials and they were strangely blank. I re-entered them and was told they were incorrect. After a few more tries and a couple of warm reboots I checked with Livestream Corp who quickly noted a potential issue or their end and indicated they would restart my channel. I rebooted the T/C 460AE2 and tried to start Livestream. Again same issue and again no credentials in the plugin. I enter them again and attempted to start the stream and a pop up shows on the T/C screen from Newtek: "there is a new Livestream Plugin. Do you want to install". No way, 15 minutes to start time is to close to risk it. I cancel the plug in and try again, same pop up, which is also preventing me from checking my Livestream credentials. Translation, install the new plugin now. I take the plunge and let the install do it's thing however auto install doesn't install the software. I manually locate the download and install and return to the the newly rebooted T/C main screen. I check the Livestream plugin credentials and they are in place and correct. I look at the network guy and get a smile. I look at my Cam One Op and get a thumbs up. It's 30 seconds to event start. I am the producer, director, camera 2 & 3 operator and audio tech, I give the talent the go signal and they walk out in front of the 300 attendees and face the camera while we successfully stream to another approx. 1200 online around the US, EMIA, APJ China and Russia. All is well and according to my smart watch, my BP is fine and HR is 61. Just another event and another day on the road. If I ever meet Murphy . . .

BTW: Thank you Newtek T/C, for letting me do my thing.
DAVEO