Thread: Connect Pro and Ipad Airplay

Connect Pro and Ipad Airplay

Hi I was using My ipad with airplay and use the mirror option with connect pro

After update the ipad (10.2.1 v) i was not able to use anymore this option. connect pro see my ipad but can't connect
    someone can use it without problem?

Tricaster is the best thing that i've used since I played with my atari
    Gear Used:
    Tricaster: All 3Play:440
    Cam: JVC GY-HM600, GY-HM150U
    Facebook
    Twitter

Are you running a current version of Connect Pro? I think there were some AirPlay issues with iOS 10.2 in some of the older versions.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Hi!!!
    I don't have time to report sorry.
    I installed yesterday the connect pro that I have available on newtek Store.
    But now the problem is worse. After install It no NDI source are displayed on the Connect pro, and after some time a BSOD appears T_T.

I unnistalled it and instal again My previous version of connect pro and work perfect ( only the IPAd don't connect)
    I Unistalled and install the NDI connect Free version and work perfect

Finally update all my drivers and win 8.1 install the last connect pro version and the same BSOD U_U, on the picture that i attached you can se that the sources are reconized but not displayed on the 4 windows that connect have.
    Also before the BSOD appears I open the Multiview that connect pro give (127.0.0.1) and I can see the sources that connect pro dont display on his interface but are connected.

any ideas?
    I have a Laptop Toshiba Satelllite s55t-c5216s
    https://www.cnet.com/products/toshib...-tb-hdd/specs/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	136338
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	801.6 KB 
ID:	136339
    Last edited by alonso; 03-23-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Tricaster is the best thing that i've used since I played with my atari
    Gear Used:
    Tricaster: All 3Play:440
    Cam: JVC GY-HM600, GY-HM150U
    Facebook
    Twitter

I just got my self a 1 month subscription for Connect Pro to try and get this to work. But no luck yet (working with support on this).

I have not seen the Airplay icon that they show in the user manual under the input setting selection. Does this only show up if there is an apply device on the network?

Could some one help explain the hardware and software set up? Is it anything more than just selecting the Input type and then pairing the iOS device that is on the same network?

The 'Apple Source' option should be available for selection not matter if iOS devices are on the network or not. Once you have an input set to Apple Source, in your iOS device you should see the name of your Connect Pro computer show up as a selection for AirPlay to work with.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

With the version I had (possible install issue? Or missing from the version I had) I was not seeing the Apple Source in the I put list. Email support got me a beta/RC which I installed and was able to see the Apple Source in the drop-down and was able to get a iOS device to mirror.

Next question/problem for my use is I would like to have 4 different iOS devices mirrored at once. When I set up 2 channels as Apple Source the iOS device only saw one airplay device and the same stream showed up in both channels.

So is there plans to have multiple discreet feeds? As well as a way to name and add a password for each channel to be connected to as if it was 4 airplay devices?

Thanks for the input.

There is one Apple Source in the drop down list making one AirPlay target available. I'm not even sure if the AirPlay protocol allows for a device to receive more than one signal at a time.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

I often use Airserver to get multiple iOS devices to mirror on a single machine then have to bring that feed in to a machine and crop in to each feed. But that has all sorts of problems if a device disconnects and other things.

But being that Airserver and Reflector can both bring in at least 3 devices at a time it must be either supported, or they have found a work around for it.

I got a month subscription to test this out, while I do like a bunch of the other features I think I will cancel at the end of the month. But if this feature gets expanded on I am pretty sure I would buy it!

www.airserver.com
    http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/