Thread: Fade to Black question

Angry Fade to Black question

On occasion, I have somehow (Without pressing the "FTB" button) have activated it and there of course is no program, or preview playing. When the "FTB" button is flashing slow, how do I turn it off? Happened a couple days ago, of course right before a broadcast, and in panic mode I kept trying different button combinations, until I lucked out and got rid of it. (It was definitly my fault due to my typing on the Tricaster keyboard, when I was meaning to type on the laptop keyboard to set recording in the Hypercaster)

I'd imagine you've pressed CTL+B on the Tricaster Keyboard then. Just remove the keyboard short cut for that Macro or disable system macros.

Quote Originally Posted by dtweek View Post
    I'd imagine you've pressed CTL+B on the Tricaster Keyboard then. Just remove the keyboard short cut for that Macro or disable system macros.
    Thanks dtweek! I'll check into that! I had a couple macros I just set up to mute/unmute audio sources. So I'll run through the macros tomorrow and look for other conflicts (Or in other words, "Dummy Proof" things I'm still gettng used to).

I will give this a look - maybe it will fix my issue.