Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pushing Points Polystein Kit - (modo)

Pushing Points Polystein Kit - (modo)

interesting...

Pushing Points Polystein Kit - by William Vaughan

pretty fast.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LW Facebook   IKBooster   My vidz

That looks like a lot of fun.

Someone please make one for LightWave!!
    Montage Reel, Portfolio, PIN_01, Prime......«« go on, click on a link!

Thanks for sharing. I really had alot of fun making this toolset and even more fun watching what people are creating with it.

This should be an example of how artists shouldnt fear scripting. I wish I would have gotten into it years ago.

Interesting!
    Push the software, don't let it push YOU!
    My own plugins and work:www.mikegreen.name
    LaptopSetup:corei7 2.4GHz nvidia GT 650M 8Gig win8 64
    WorkSetup:core i7 3.4Ghz nvidia Quadro 2000 12Gig Ram Win7

Nice library.
    I was doing this with metamesh and some preset human parts.
    This takes it a step further.

I'm very excited to announce that the Polystein kit, after just being released a week ago, already has a massive update. This is a free update to existing customers.

http://www.pixelfondue.com/blog/polysteinupdate

Polystein Kit | Creature Parts Add-On 1.0
    The Polystein Kit Creature Parts Add-On 1.0 created by Francois Daigle, consists of custom presets of 12 different creature parts added to the Pushing Points Polystein Kit 10.0.1 for MODO.

http://www.pixelfondue.com/blog/2017...arts-add-on-10

proton stop modoing ... S T O P

It is so strange to see so many modo material in the LW Community forum. I think at least it should be in the General Discussion thread.
    Ground control to Major Tom

I find it interesting that MODO is still such an issue in this community... while this community doesnt seem too concerned with threads about other apps.

The Blender, 3D Coat, Zbrush and Houdini threads... to name a few... seem to get along just fine here.

No worries though... I'll refrain from posting anything in the future. It's simply not worth the effort.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamVaughan View Post
    I find it interesting that MODO is still such an issue in this community... while this community doesnt seem too concerned with threads about other apps.

The Blender, 3D Coat, Zbrush and Houdini threads... to name a few... seem to get along just fine here.

No worries though... I'll refrain from posting anything in the future. It's simply not worth the effort.

Enjoy!
    Well, I hope you'll continue at least on Pixelfondue to share some of your LW knowledge. If not, well, the LW community will have what we deserve. So sad.

Given the history of Ligthwave and Modo, I king of see where Tyrot is coming from. You see, dear William, you are a treasured asset to this community with a strong history with Lightwave. In a way, some have a personal attachment to your association with Lightwave and it hurts to see you with that "other girl / boy." :-)

I kind of "get" what Tyrot feels. There have been quite a few times where I thought about purchasing Modo, but didn't because of that development history; meanwhile I have bought other apps like 3d Coat, Houdini, etc.... I know it is silly to become attached to a brand. But people do it all the time. TVs, computers, software.... It is all part of the flawed human condition to define ourselves by what we have or use instead of WHAT WE DO.... I am a "brand X" user or owner.

Some of us (and I include myself a little bit) are insecure at times when we see you kissing that other girl... But we have to realize that things change and we can still be "friends" (with benefits ooh la la). :-P

It is my hope that you still continue to post things and brush off comments with a little understanding and compassion.

-Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamVaughan View Post

Enjoy!
    I think you got me wrong, William. I said that in my opinion it was posted in the wrong session, just that.
    And in my personal opinion it is the same to the others apps you named too.
    Don´t be so mad.
    Ground control to Major Tom

Please reconsider, Other apps Plug-ins........... well it's Mission Creep Proton.

Alot of people have enjoyed your lightwave work & stewardship in the past

Why have a hissy fit! STAY with LW stuff on LW Pages, your still the Dude we like!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast