Thread: TriCaster 8000 & Control Surface

TriCaster 8000 & Control Surface

kharis Ministries a UK based Church is selling a 3year old TriCaster 8000 & Control Surface upgraded with advanced edition software, will throw in
    Virtual Set Editor and LiveText2 unused. Product has hardly been been used and was used for only streaming, both tricaster and controller are kept in custom built cases.
    Reason for sale is we are moving away from live streaming. Any questions please let me know. price is £25000 and can be negotiated. Thanks

Is this still available? Is it capable of being used in Canada, (NTSC)? We at Sherwood Park Alliance Church are looking this month, (January 2017), to move up from our TC850 and the low latency of the 8000, CS and with AE software make it a strong consideration.
    Last edited by Gordon; 01-07-2017 at 10:24 AM.

All TriCasters support the NTSC video standard.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Thanks Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    Is this still available? Is it capable of being used in Canada, (NTSC)? We at Sherwood Park Alliance Church are looking this month, (January 2017), to move up from our TC850 and the low latency of the 8000, CS and with AE software make it a strong consideration.
    Gordon - I have a slightly used 8000 with panel if your church is still in need of one. Let me know.