Thread: NDI software version

NDI software version

Hi ,

how can we easily get information about release of new products, mainly concerning NDI soft and SDK ?

I know that unfortunately we can't get any release information concerning main softwares, including tricaster, 3 play etc, but in the download page we can see the software version available.

However, on the NDI http://www.newtek.com/ndi/applications.html , there is strictly no way to see what's available, release notes and so on, at least concerning SDK and NDI tools.

I guess something has changed in NDI tools as there is now a NDI Access manager, which was before NDI group manager if I remember correctly. But any other change than the name ? How to know ?

The DL link does not help as well, since the installer has always the same name , no matter the version.

I already mentionned in other section but PLEASE PLEASE , improve the way you communicate about software releases, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, remove that annoying contact information request we have to fill each time we download a software. It's really a pain when you have to access it quite often.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorsunshine View Post
    .... and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, remove that annoying contact information request we have to fill each time we download a software. It's really a pain when you have to access it quite often.

Thanks.
    Perhaps there could be a "download account" where people would enter all the currently requested information before their first download, and thereafter would only have to log in for subsequent download access?
    Martin Kay
    ZEN Computer Services - Salford, UK

Quote Originally Posted by doctorsunshine View Post
    ... and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, remove that annoying contact information request we have to fill each time we download a software. It's really a pain when you have to access it quite often.
    100% agreed, so I raised the topic here, and am happy to report that changes are planned. It may take a little time, but we'll get there.

On the other topic ("how can we easily get information about release of new products, mainly concerning NDI soft and SDK ? "), it's not a complete solution but you may not be awar

http://www.ndicentral.com/
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")