Thread: Title Page Text Accumulation

Title Page Text Accumulation

I am having a new problem I've never seen before with SE 2.0. I place text within a Title Page. If I move it the image adds the same text to what is already there so that I end up seeing everywhere the text has been at once in the preview. If I add another Title Page then the 2nd one shows what was in the first plus what is in the 2nd. It is as though it is saving a list of all the text that was ever in there with all of it positions. The only way for it to forget what I put in there is to exit the program and the reload it. But this doesn't solve the problem because it keeps remembering where the text is as I move it more. When I view the Control Tree, only the text entry that I put in there shows up but the preview shows every place it was all on top of one another. These overprints even end up in my render. What can I do? Did I turn on an unwanted mode or something?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Accumulation.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	352.3 KB 
ID:	135114
    Last edited by PabloMack; 11-15-2016 at 02:36 PM.

I have basically decided that this is causes by a resolution that causes SE to malfunction. I was using 864 X 486 which I have had problems with before. Sometimes I see interference scan lines in the title page. After going to 960 X 540 (exactly half of 1920 X 1080 by single dimension resolution) I have not seen any problems since. I just have to remember this.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a graphics card problem. Have you updated your graphics card driver?