Thread: really quick replay from different angels with 3Play mini

really quick replay from different angels with 3Play mini

Hi,

I use the 3Play mini for doing replays and highlight videos for a basketball game.
    As you know, basketball is really fast so we need to have replays in a reall really short time.

During live production:
    We do the one-button marking with mark out and then just play the event. The problem now ist, that we dont see a preview of all different angels. So from where do i get the information wich angel is the best in this situation?
    Of course we can hold down angle + input-no but this is more or less a fluke.

After or almost during the game:
    We want to create highlight clips for the time between quarters so we add the events to the clip list. Now we have a event from 4 different angels und play around with the in and out points. Is there a possibility to adjust the in and out points from different camera angels to one specific event?

for example: My event is 12 seconds.
    We want to start for 3 seconds with angle 1
    swtich to angel 2 for 3 more seconds
    then siwtch to angel 3 for 4 seconds with slowmotion
    go back to angel 3 for the rest of the time

I havenīt found a solution for that. Maybe its too easy and I just donīt know how?

Thank you very much for any suggestion.

You can reset an In or Out with ALT+SHIFT+I and ALT+SHIFT+O. Or make new marcos of those functions an assign them to another key (or change the default keyboard shortcut as well).

3PLAY Mini doesn't offer the real-time clip angle view feature found on 3PLAY 440 and 4800. To see an angle you have to load it into the A or B monitor.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

It's not clear to me why this isn't all do-able using a Playlist.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Ok i understand that preview with 3play mini is not possible.

I also understand that the second thing is possible with playlist and thats the way I do it. But is there something like a auto adjustment of in and out points for the different angels?
    when i adjust outpoint of event #1 angel #1 to have in point of event #1 angel #2 at the end point of angel #1?

Hope this explainaition is understandable.

In the clip list area all of the in and out points for an event are the same between all camera angles. If you want them to be different, then you need to move the angles to the playlist area then you can edit each one with different values.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.