Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: GOT HIM! O.T [iraq]

yanks have no more business arresting saddam than iraqis would have arresting that dumbo bush,it's a direct interference in another state's internal matters....as sad as they are on both sides

What were we thinking. Let's come to our senses here. Sadam cant be all that bad a guy. I'm sure he didn't know all those Iraqi people who opposed his government were killed using those horrendous weapons I am sure he had no idea were in his country. I'm sure it was his subordinates who have failed and caused his people to live in poverty. Cmon... let's give this guy another chance....

Are you kidding me? What fantasy do you live in?
    Last edited by jr_sunshine; 12-14-2003 at 01:28 PM.
    JrSunshine

God bless America.

Which country are you from, LNT?

Is this good news? HELL YES!

Does it mean that everything the US has done in Iraq is justified. NO. Does this mean that US and Brit troops are any safer- I doubt it.

When will the US be tried for the economic war it imposed on the people of Iraq for the last 10+ years. Sanctions killed quite a few people too folks. This goes beyond Bush Co.

Well I'm off to walmart to buy my gifts in my Hum-V running on gas supplied from middle east oil. I'm glad I'll be able to sleep well Christamas eve with Sa-dam gone.

Well now that one last power against "AL-quda" is gone I guess we're all safe...

The people who are calling others ingnorat are looking at this with 1bit color depth. If you could only run a gama filter on what is really out there...

Here is an interesting read on more reason for us to go into Iraq.\
    Terrorist behind September 11 strike was trained by Saddam

This monster is responsible for the deaths over 300,000 of his own people.

Love how many expert polisci guys there are who are moonlighting as 3D artists...

That's not Saddam, it's Tom Hanks from the film Cast Away!

UI / UX Designer @ NewTek

Originally posted by Rich
    Here is an interesting read on more reason for us to go into Iraq.\
    Terrorist behind September 11 strike was trained by Saddam

This monster is responsible for the deaths over 300,000 of his own people.
    The headline is a little misleading- but you've gott'a do what you must to sell papers. Thanks for the link though. I don't what to make of this report though as its subject hasn't been verified by any secondary party.

Look, nobody is saying that this is a bad thing (the capture of Sa-dam), just that I can't begin to celebrate while US troops are still over there, Bush Co. is president, and there iare still a huge coflicts in Palistine and Israel as well as many other American intrest points etc etc etc. Fix these things and I'll gladly give thanks and throw a party.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by DigiLusionist
    Love how many expert polisci guys there are who are moonlighting as 3D artists...
    It's funny how many "3D artists" have a 2D outlook on the world beyond their monitor.

Such things don't get fix without action. Historical fact. I guess when 9-11 happened, we should have just shrugged it off, and continued to bury our heads in the sand with everybody else. Of course, much worse things would only have continued to happen sooner than later.

Had the same thing happened in Australia, Canada, Britain, France, or Germany, the U.S. wouldn't have chicken****ted out of helping.

But it DID happened to us, and because we decided not to take it up the butt, we're being called imperialistic aggressors.

Hey, that works for me...

You're right, Wacom. Forget the Himalayas. I want to travel to Oregon and study under your enlightened tutelage.

When will the US be tried for the economic war it imposed on the people of Iraq for the last 10+ years. Sanctions killed quite a few people too folks. This goes beyond Bush Co.

Well I'm off to walmart to buy my gifts in my Hum-V running on gas supplied from middle east oil. I'm glad I'll be able to sleep well Christamas eve with Sa-dam gone.

Well now that one last power against "AL-quda" is gone I guess we're all safe...

The people who are calling others ingnorat are looking at this with 1bit color depth. If you could only run a gama filter on what is really out there...
    Talk about 1bit color depth.

This is the pot calling the kettle black. I am so happy to see we have a true moralist here whose hands are clean of sin. Blame America all you want, but you are doing so without taking the whole of ALL that America does good for the world into account. We all have our world, political, and religious views... but I believe this thread was praising the fact that Sa-dam was captured and the people under his tyranical rule can now rejoice without retribution.

Oh, and BTW... I don't have a hum-V and would hasen to guess most Americans don't. Quite Narrow of you. I work hard for what I have made of myself and am proud of that and the country I live in. If you have such a tough time here, there are quite a few countries out there with less freedom but maybe more akin to your politics.

Grrrrr.
    JrSunshine

Such things don't get fix without action. Historical fact. I guess when 9-11 happened, we should have just shrugged it off, and continued to bury our heads in the sand with everybody else. Of course, much worse things would only have continued to happen sooner than later.

Had the same thing happened in Australia, Canada, Britain, France, or Germany, the U.S. wouldn't have chicken****ted out of helping.

But it DID happened to us, and because we decided not to take it up the butt, we're being called imperialistic aggressors.

Hey, that works for me...
    The reason they didn't help out wasn't because they are chicken ****, it was because the US didn't and still wont share contracts for contractors with them. No country is a saint. Follow the money trail my friend. Give France back some of the oil contracts they had in Iraq BEFORE the war and they'll send troops ASAP.

"Hall-a-lula for Hall-a-burton!"

I never said the US should have stuck it's head in the sand, or not taken action, just that I don't agree this is the most effetive form of using our military. Besides even under the current use of the military they still don't have enough people over there to control the borders where more and more arms and troops sneak across each day- ready to attack US troops.

I'm just saying that things are 100times more complicated that any of us understand- and far too complicated to begin a celebration.

Originally posted by jr_sunshine
    If you have such a tough time here, there are quite a few countries out there with less freedom but maybe more akin to your politics.

Grrrrr.
    Sorry I guess freedom of speach and the ability to talk out against my own government was something that made me an American living in America. I love this country- and hate the government. How anti American is that?

Every country has done some terrible things during it's history. I'm just not going to lie to myself about ours.

You're right, Wacom. Forget the Himalayas. I want to travel to Oregon and study under your enlightened tutelage.
    You and Arnie should go on a trip to the Himalayas. Austrians are good hikers and love mountains!

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast