Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Update? news?

Update? news?

Anyone have idea when the update is expected? No news on Sigraph and many months have passed from the last post in blog
    Thanks
    Roque
    www.animalada.com

People keep asking, they aren't talking.

WWe should do the same, tell them that we're gonna upgrade 'soon'

I like it.

I wonder how many more threads like this until we have either some news or a release.

Axes grinder- Dongle #99
    Thank god someone stepped up and started this thread! We were down to SEVEN!! Yes, only seven. Tragic.
    They only call it 'class warfare' when we fight back.
    Praise to Buddha! #resist
    Chard's Credo-"Documentation is PART of the Interface"
    Film the cops. Always FILM THE COPS. Use this app.

Given the number of active users on this forum that's vast majority of users that hassimilar worries and it's just curious so ask a honest question, expecting a honest answer.

Edit. I think good effort would be to update the blog or at least remove any references that it's going to be "upgraded soon"with new content. This would probably help with people asking questions and save on some embarrassment.
    Last edited by 50one; 08-26-2016 at 05:30 PM. Reason: typo

i propose forum boycott... a day or two...
    this silence is nonsense....

I have been very surprised at how long this development cycle is taking but maybe we will get more bang for our buck this time around.
    Threadripper 2990WX, X399 MSI MEG Creation, 64GB 2400Mhz RAM, GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

https://www.dynamicrenderings.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrot View Post
    I propose forum boycott... a day or two...
    this silence is nonsense....
    Not sure we need a boycott. I swear every since the forums went down for that time it's been so slow/quiet in here.
    Ell no 'ta enamora' de mi, yo tampoco

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Jordan View Post
    I have been very surprised at how long this development cycle is taking but maybe we will get more bang for our buck this time around.
    Either that or there is strategic arrangements being worked out behind the scenes ...

How about instead of coming here to complain, light up the support threads, visit the WIP Galleries, make some comments, interact with artists, post some of your own work. Talk about quiet.

P.S. Not targeted at the OP or anyone in particular. Just a general observation.
    Last edited by Surrealist.; 08-26-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrealist. View Post
    How about instead of coming here to complain, light up the support threads, visit the WIP Galleries, make some comments, interact with artists, post some of your own work. Talk about quiet.

P.S. Not targeted at the OP or anyone in particular. Just a general observation.

Silence is never a good communication strategy
    This is not about complaining, if not that to being informed.
    We are not just users of this forum, we are also customers of Newtek.
    I'm sure they are clear about the value of keeping your customers interested in buying your next product. Having some information is healthy and it is natural to ask, please leave aside fundamentalist positions
    Roque
    www.animalada.com

I got an e-mail last night that Autodesk has now updated my CAM software and I should buy a subscription, as it's now cloud only. Saving my money for Newtek to announce they have a NON cloud upgrade...... Autodesk seems to have given up on getting me to upgrade Max to the cloud....

Quote Originally Posted by Roque View Post
    Silence is never a good communication strategy
    This is not about complaining, if not that to being informed.
    We are not just users of this forum, we are also customers of Newtek.
    I'm sure they are clear about the value of keeping your customers interested in buying your next product. Having some information is healthy and it is natural to ask, please leave aside fundamentalist positions

Yep I agree of course. We all agree on those points to one degree or another. And I was not leveling this at you or trying to make an argument. Just trying to add some levity. Point efforts in another direction for a change as there have been several of these threads over the last month. And we have covered all of the angles already fully. The only place this thread can go is down from here. Trust me.

You want to take your energy to a good place and make better use of it?

In my opinion call or contact LW 3D Group sales and tell them how much this silence means to you. How much it affects your decision to buy or whatever. It really is nbot going to go anywhere here honestly.

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast