Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonwestmas View Post
    I miss the Bowie. Never see him anymore.
    He just wasn't suited to the job.
    So I went 'round his place and shot him.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlineRender View Post
    Happy 6th post!
    Yep, gotta love the forums not being backed up for three months! Lost all my recent activity, but still have a link to my main thread that's no longer there. I'll cherish that link for a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charming View Post
    But it doesn't change the fact that your last comment is delusional. Yeah, its a few bad apples in a forum that caused NT to lose most of its customers.
    If you click your heels together and say "there is no place like home" all the lost customers will come running back
    Well like I said you are a troll. Now in the next post you are expecting me to take the bait?

What I do find interesting and telling, is that you actually are basically saying that I have granted people like you much much more power than you actually have. It could not have been further from my intent. In fact I could never have dreamed up such a scenario that bad apples such as yourself would have enough pull to drag down a company. Wow. What a stretch. Yet to you it just seemed so easy to make a connection. Like it came naturally to you.

lol... dude, that is delusional. Delusions of grandeur is what it is clinically called.

and lol here is the funny part. You keep trumpeting it. And you made it up.... that is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by kadri View Post
    Eee...guys have you seen this actually?
    Sounds a lot like his last post.
    All that is powerful or long standing is first conceived in the imagination; supported by the hope of possibility and then made manifest in our commitment of our current physical reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrealist. View Post
    Well like I said you are a troll. Now in the next post you are expecting me to take the bait?

What I do find interesting and telling, is that you actually are basically saying that I have granted people like you much much more power than you actually have. It could not have been further from my intent. In fact I could never have dreamed up such a scenario that bad apples such as yourself would have enough pull to drag down a company. Wow. What a stretch. Yet to you it just seemed so easy to make a connection. Like it came naturally to you.

lol... dude, that is delusional. Delusions of grandeur is what it is clinically called.

and lol here is the funny part. You keep trumpeting it. And you made it up.... that is sick.

I dont mind if you call me a troll, but at least explain your weird logic so we can all understand where you are coming from. Your stance is there is only a few people on the forum who complain about development and marketing, yet thousands of people have already left???????????????????????? Please explain???????????????????????????????????? Did it ever occur to you that those people who are complaining are just those who havent left yet, but are getting ready to? All I am saying is that your opinion of LWs development in that post you made does not match the reality of current dwindling user base. A LOT of people must have felt much differently than you.

Fwiw, I can count the number of members I've banned in the last 5 years on the fingers of one hand, which should be pretty obvious by the complete drivel a few regularly post here more or less unfettered. I generally only involve myself when people are being ignorant to other members (though I reserve the right to occasionally shift myself to deal with a completely tiresome, immature, and ill mannered individual just because...)

I return you now to your previous channel.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

But I think 6 years ago you were in your prime, ahh the good old days. It's been so calm since then. Sorry, couldn't resist the nostolgia Steve.
    All that is powerful or long standing is first conceived in the imagination; supported by the hope of possibility and then made manifest in our commitment of our current physical reality.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    Fwiw, I can count the number of members I've banned in the last 5 years on the fingers of one hand, which should be pretty obvious by the complete drivel a few regularly post here more or less unfettered. I generally only involve myself when people are being ignorant to other members (though I reserve the right to occasionally shift myself to deal with a completely tiresome, immature, and ill mannered individual just because...)

I return you now to your previous channel.
    the walking dead.

A bit sad that these forums gets fueled with speculations here and there, but considering current communication level sent out by the Lightwave group, results like this seem to be unavoidable.
    I got a sense of it to be very much like a virus, it spreads..or cancer, and the cure in my opinion should be some progress statements from the lightwave group, itīs like..I believe this, I think this...no this will happen etc, speculation upon speculation growing on eachother, and it will only carry on getting worse...yes I say worse, because there is no rule to set this on direction to a good output...If I should suggest something, the only thing to stop the speculation after speculation hitting one eachother in a seemingly particle hardon collider with spin here and there etc, you would need information from the proper source of mass, namely the lightwave group.

I wonder if the lightwave groups way of communicating and itīs interference as such in these forums .. is similar to the higgs boson particle? we try to find it..it must be there but we donīt know,(we didnīt)...at least the case scenario may be similar..once the lw group makes an interference communication....it will gain mass and the rest of us will gather around that I suspect, and we will have something of gravity and mass to really discuss about.

So lightwave group..be the center of gravity and make some impact, communicate..and above all, do it well and unleash the power...

PROMETHEUS JUMPGATE TO LIGHTWAVE...
    http://michaeli65.wix.com/prometheus

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charming View Post
    I dont mind if you call me a troll, but at least explain your weird logic so we can all understand where you are coming from. Your stance is there is only a few people on the forum who complain about development and marketing, yet thousands of people have already left???????????????????????? Please explain???????????????????????????????????? Did it ever occur to you that those people who are complaining are just those who havent left yet, but are getting ready to? All I am saying is that your opinion of LWs development in that post you made does not match the reality of current dwindling user base. A LOT of people must have felt much differently than you.
    You having fun? Apparently you don't need my contribution. You are doing fine playing both sides quite well. You make up something that I said, argue against it then ask me what I think about it. And when I say I never said it, you come up with something else I never said and ask me to explain that. I think you'd be better off explaining it yourself since it was your idea in the first place.

At any rate continue to enjoy your sick form of self-entertainment or gratification or whatever you call it while you still have a membership under this current profile.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    A bit sad that these forums gets fueled with speculations here and there, but considering current communication level sent out by the Lightwave group, results like this seem to be unavoidable.
    I got a sense of it to be very much like a virus, it spreads..or cancer, and the cure in my opinion should be some progress statements from the lightwave group, itīs like..I believe this, I think this...no this will happen etc, speculation upon speculation growing on eachother, and it will only carry on getting worse...yes I say worse, because there is no rule to set this on direction to a good output...If I should suggest something, the only thing to stop the speculation after speculation hitting one eachother in a seemingly particle hardon collider with spin here and there etc, you would need information from the proper source of mass, namely the lightwave group.

I wonder if the lightwave groups way of communicating and itīs interference as such in these forums .. is similar to the higgs boson particle? we try to find it..it must be there but we donīt know,(we didnīt)...at least the case scenario may be similar..once the lw group makes an interference communication....it will gain mass and the rest of us will gather around that I suspect, and we will have something of gravity and mass to really discuss about.

So lightwave group..be the center of gravity and make some impact, communicate..and above all, do it well and unleash the power...

I like that pic. Is it done in LW?

The forums are like groundhog day and the only solution is more cowbell.

Even the new post Rob made sounds like the last post he made a couple months ago.

This is what being in prison must feel like.

Good thing I am also into Modo and Maya to keep things interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by js33 View Post

Even the new post Rob made sounds like the last post he made a couple months ago.

yes I did it with the lightwave 11 cycle, but also a bit of turbulence distortion in after effects, I think some minor color and glow effect to in there, but otherwise..
    hypervoxels sprites on 3 millions of particles..tiny tiny sprites
    a particle field driven by fractal textures in the velocity channel, so it is animated to the point of liking.

Quote Originally Posted by js33 View Post

lol... yeah. I left LightWave behind while some people around here were still in their diapers. Just saying. It is still in my arsenal, but just saying....

But if there is anything that seems odd to me. Why would you wait for the actions of the developers make a decision for you? Isn't that kind of a cop out?

For certain things that you need to do, the tools, or lack of them, I should say, are enough to make that decision. Aren't they? If you are not using at least 3 or three other apps along side of LightWave I think you are probably in the minority. Even some people who seemed to hold out as long as they could are now finally using Blender. Ouch! he he he .

But as to Rob's comment. That makes sense. At least he came to chime in. Same as before because they are doing same as before. Good news is they at least have the funds to keep going.

Nice. Do you have an animated version posted?

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast