Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2 ads with Lightwave: Cows and Octopus

Get well soon Rob.

President, the LightWave Group robpowers3d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeric_synergy View Post
    Get well Rob, but this IS a weird thread to have posted in. I'm blaming post-surgical drugs.
    LOL. Yes point taken but it was a thread where the concerns were raised so I replied in the same thread. Thanks everyone for your well wishes!
    Rob Powers

President, NewTek LightWave 3D Group
    Burbank, CA

Flipbook Productions Rollie Hudson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robpowers3d View Post
    LOL. Yes point taken but it was a thread where the concerns were raised so I replied in the same thread. Thanks everyone for your well wishes!
    Hang tight, Rob. Get well soon!

We know you guys are working hard and, yes, some of the town folk are banging on the gate a bit with pitchforks and torches. But it's all born out of love. ;-)

Good news that the new ST crew are cranking away with LW too. Can't wait to get my hands on it (but only when you're done baking it in the point-oven, as it were).

After all, as Orson once said, 'there can be no wine... before its time.'
    Mac OS X
    MacPro Workstations

President, the LightWave Group robpowers3d's Avatar
    Do not be discouraged in this moment. There will be information coming as soon as possible but right now I will say that things are looking very exciting for LightWave and you have a team here working very hard to ensure the best for the LightWave community and we are excited about sharing many more details when the time is right..
    Rob Powers

President, NewTek LightWave 3D Group
    Burbank, CA

Do not be discouraged in this moment. There will be information coming as soon as possible but right now I will say that things are looking very exciting for LightWave and you have a team here working very hard to ensure the best for the LightWave community and we are excited about sharing many more details when the time is right..
    Thanks for the update Rob. I have hope for LightWave again now So keen to see what is actually being included in the next release

Thanks for the update Rob!

Very glad for the update, Rob, but feel compelled to quibble about the process that led to your dispensing it. Why here, why now? Could a simple "relax, my droogs, good stuff coming soon!" post on your blog have been any more time consuming than how you did this? Man, I love LW and I would gleefully sacrifice small furry animals to insure its success, but you guys seem rather tone deaf to some very basic principles. Just a little crumb, even a "wait and see" crumb, please?
    “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” ~ Derek Jeter

iMac Pro
    "iCan" Mac Pro
    MacBook Pro
    Multiple Mac Minis

Rob must be subscribed to this thread.
    Coming soon? Like a movie?

I should update my Avatar Verlon's Avatar
    Get well soon.

Just don't feel bad when I apply the same approach to buying the new update.
    "Do not be discouraged in this moment. There will be a check coming as soon as possible, but right now I will say that things are looking very exciting for you getting and actual payment from me..
    Verlon Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4i3XnbEKBw&feature=plcp - shameless prommotion for my daughter's horror (by 4 year old standards) story.

Quote Originally Posted by samurai_x View Post
    Rob must be subscribed to this thread.
    Coming soon? Like a movie?
    Not at all similar..and do not confuse coming soon, as coming soon to a theater near you..or anytime soon..the statement was "Information is coming as soon as possible", and that is quite a difference..it just says when information is ready for telling, then it will be released soon ..but with fingers crossed with possible, which could mean anywhere in the future
    Aint this fun

Quote Originally Posted by Verlon View Post
    Get well soon.

Just don't feel bad when I apply the same approach to buying the new update.
    "Do not be discouraged in this moment. There will be a check coming as soon as possible, but right now I will say that things are looking very exciting for you getting and actual payment from me..

Haha you made my day. Exactly my sentiments. I would have upgraded the minute it came out a while ago but all the false promises and fake promotions of LW3DG shifted LW to the bottom of my interest list. I will test the demo very carefully - if at all - before upgrading.

"cows and octopus" is the very unexpected topic where we have news about LW next : good to know for the next releases (perhaps "squid and buffalo" should work too ... i'll try in the future ). Thanks Rob & have a nice day !
    Le Jardin Digital - Créations 3D / Design /Films - www.lejardindigital.fr

Quote Originally Posted by vipvip242 View Post
    "cows and octopus" is the very unexpected topic where we have news about LW next : good to know for the next releases (perhaps "squid and buffalo" should work too ... i'll try in the future ). Thanks Rob & have a nice day !
    I know of this animals.
    very good to draw.

Way to hijack a thread. I just want to say to the original poster, do not get upset by all the people that have been brandishing about the word plagiarism, we've all had to deliver a project to a client where the brief was to base it upon a very specific reference. All you did was successfully deliver on that request and any "plagiarism" (which I don't believe is the case here anyway) rest with the client. I believe the cow commercial just riffed on an internet meme. The agency probably should've approached Cyriak but they didn't, so good job.

O very sorry.
    I will leave

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast