Thread: Any VSE users that design sets for others for payment?

Any VSE users that design sets for others for payment?

I was thinking of buying VSE but then maybe 50-100 hours to learn how to use it and then after i have made a set I would likely not use it again for a very long time which would then involve a refresher course in learning... so is there a better way?

Is there anyone on here that owns VSE and creates sets to meet customers needs?

LiveSet Making Machine joseburgos's Avatar
    Yes and yes and I teach on how to use it
    Jose Burgos
    NewTek Certified Trainer
    NewTek Certified on all TriCaster's
    NewTek Training & Certification Testing
    www.burgosfx.com
    FaceBook
    Twitter @NYTriCaster

Recommended - great resource to learn on how to create virtual live sets : http://www.burgosfx.com/distance-learning.html

Newbie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinCole View Post
    I was thinking of buying VSE but then maybe 50-100 hours to learn how to use it and then after i have made a set I would likely not use it again for a very long time which would then involve a refresher course in learning... so is there a better way?

Is there anyone on here that owns VSE and creates sets to meet customers needs?

Hi, I can design virtual sets for Tric-caster. I mainly do them for seated desk-style shows but any style of set is possible (given the space). A sample of the sets I have created are here:

http://park-3d.co.uk/2016/project/virtual-sets/

There are also quite a few other companies designing these sorts of sets as pre-set packages, some with many editable styles built in.

JP