Thread: Sort function badly needed

Sort function badly needed

Hi
    Developers
    Talkshow is GREAT! However, something would make it even GREATER !

The contacts list in VERY hard to navigate when it would be real easy if the contacts were listed alphabetically.
    Also the font size of the contact list would be great to have an adjustment on it.

These would be pretty simple additions but would mage a huge difference in usability.

The icing on the cake would be a sort function so you could sort by - say those online, this way all my contacts who were online could be contacted more easily

What do you recon?

Many Thanks for a great product guys.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by MartinCole View Post
    Hi
    Developers
    Talkshow is GREAT! However, something would make it even GREATER !

The contacts list in VERY hard to navigate when it would be real easy if the contacts were listed alphabetically.
    Also the font size of the contact list would be great to have an adjustment on it.

These would be pretty simple additions but would mage a huge difference in usability.

The icing on the cake would be a sort function so you could sort by - say those online, this way all my contacts who were online could be contacted more easily

What do you recon?

Many Thanks for a great product guys.

Martin
    If I recall, the latest Skype TX Control software does have filter option, so you can type in a name and it will show matches in your user list. I agree it would be nice to have this same feature in the main Skype TX interface.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.