Thread: New Virtual Set Build

New Virtual Set Build

I had a response and paid 150.00 for the set but it would not work and could not adjust the subject. Now he will not answer any of my emails. Also he does use this forum and has some type of school.
    Hate it when someone takes advantage of a church which paid for the setup.

Quote Originally Posted by jkerry211 View Post
    I had a response and paid 150.00 for the set but it would not work and could not adjust the subject. Now he will not answer any of my emails.
    This really isn't very clear, but it sounds like there was some sort of misunderstanding between you and a third party who prepared graphics for you. I'm sorry, but this isn't really the place to work out this type of differences. The Forum Moderation policy states, in part, the following:

As a courtesy we allow third party vendors with NewTek related training and other products to post announcements in the appropriate third party or community forum sections for the related NewTek product. If you have any problematical issues as a consumer or would-be consumer of those third party products, follow up directly with the vendor on their support venue or by private channels. Other forum users should treat third party announcement posts placed in the proper sections as respected guests here.
    If you have questions about LiveSet creation or use, it's often helpful to post some images to help others understand what you are working on.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Soory about that. Can not find a place to delete the post.

No need.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")