Thread: Skype TX Control API

Skype TX Control API

Hello,
    Where I can obtain the API documentation for Skype TX Control? The TalkShow's user manual have the reference to this document in appropriate section, but I can't find it.
    Thanks!

I think you need to contact Microsoft, all of the Skype API comes from them.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Good Luck I have not been able to conect my talk show to the new controller.

Are you talking about getting Skype TX Control and TalkShow working together?

Usually the most common issue is that you have 'Require Control Security' turned on, try unchecking this option and see if works.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Where is this setting?

Have you ever tried to connect the return for two talkshows on the network. Using tricaster mini tricaster only allows on talkshow to use the return.

The 'Require Control Security' setting is found in the gear in the upper left corner of the TalkShow. Go to the third icon (Accounts) and you will find the checkbox at the bottom.

AirSend (network protocol) supports one destination system at a time. When NDI is released in TriCaster Advanced Edition, you will be able to have multiple TalkShows access the same Network output feed.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.

Thanks will try it. Let you know.

Don't overlook the fact that the network return option is not the only way to connect a return signal.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

today I use a HDMI to SDI + splitter It would be so much simpler if Tricaster mini could return to more then one talkshow on the network. I have heard that a new advanced update is in the works to fix this problem.

Airsend, which is what all current TriCasters use for network connectivity, has always been limited to a single connection. NDI, coming this quarter, supports multiple connections.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")