Thread: audio monitor output

audio monitor output

Hi, about audio monitor

there is no difference about audio that I get from Audio card to the phone output right?

Also in both output I can only monitor all the audio that feed the input of Talkshow and the caller, there is no way as tricaster that i choose what audio wants to hear?,

the only way to monitor the audio from the caller is on the main output?(XLR output of talkshow?)
    Last edited by alonso; 03-02-2015 at 01:24 PM.

Tricaster is the best thing that i've used since I played with my atari
    Gear Used:
    Tricaster: All 3Play:440
    Cam: JVC GY-HM600, GY-HM150U
    Facebook
    Twitter

Currently the 1/4" phone jack on the back of the system carries a mix of call and return audio. Call audio is soloed on XLR (and SDI) outputs. When TalkBack is in use, the 1/8" headphone jack on the motherboard outputs soloed caller audio. Otherwise, I believe it sends a mix.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

On the TriCaster audio mixer, if you have a headphones or speakers connected to the 1/4" phono output, you can monitor any input by SOLO-ing it in the TriCaster audio mixer interface.

Also, you can choose what audio to return to the TalkShow caller by using the routing controls in the TriCaster audio mixer (only on TC-Mini, 410, 460, 860, 8000 systems). Typically I would send back the AUX audio to the TalkShow with everything expect the TalkShow audio input.
    Kane Peterson
    Solutions Architect
    NewTek, Inc.