Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OD Toolset - more info please!

That looks really sweet, and would be a great addition to any 3D Package!

Quote Originally Posted by wesleycorgi View Post
    Please tell me that it works with 11.x. I won't be upgrading to 2015 for awhile but I'd probably pick this up as soon as available.
    The short answer apparently is yes - see post #3 above.

Hi Guys.. Please be advised, the only place (for now) where you can purchase these tools is via the Origami Digital Site. (Not Liberty3D for now)

Link will be (I just made it live):

http://origamidigital.com/newtypo/in.../software.html

Regarding interoperability with 11.x. Yes, it should work although the "placer" tools will be very slow in 11.x and fast as lightning in 2015. If you want to hold off because you need them for 11.x, then give me a few days, and I will compile a chart for you.

When you purchase, please be patient. Licenses might take from a few minutes to a few hours to be issued.

And please feel free to ask any questions.

I have not upgraded to LW2015 yet but at some stage I plan to do so, will my LW11.x product key work with LW2015 when I finally upgrade or will I need a new key?

Thanks
    Andy Webb

Intel core i7-3820 3.60GHz
    Asus P9X79 Deluxe motherboard
    GeForce GTX 660
    32 Gb RAM
    Windows 10

For the Licensing of OD ToolSet, whether you have 2015 or 11.x it makes no difference.. as long as 2015 is an upgrade, you maintain the same product lock/dongle ID, just your lw license itself will change.

Are these tools documented or are you just throwing them out there without any documentation or explanation on how they work. I see that you have a few videos but there are a heck of a lot more plugins than there are videos. Can you please point me in the direction of any documentation on this plugins so i can at least get an idea on how they operate and what they do before i buy.

I am making a few more vids for the complex tools (like trailermover and vehicle rigger), but a lot of them are also very self explanatory and are described on the www site.

Awesome work Oliver, SVSPro is so cool and Lights to instances cloner is huge timesaver in my projects with hundreds or thausands of lights .
    RAM-Studio
    WS - Dual Xeon E5-2698v4/128GB/Win10x64/x TitanX(M) + 2x GTX 1080Ti + GTX 1080
    My LWM Video Car Modeling Tutorial

Hi Guys, I added some more Videos on the Vimeo Channel for some of the other tools.. more to follow.

Just watched them all. Well done! Impressed and bought in. Looking forward to using these enhancements.
    Blown Glass · Carbon Fiber + Imagination

Spherical Magic | We Build Cool Stuff!

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by oliverhotz View Post
    Hi Guys, I added some more Videos on the Vimeo Channel for some of the other tools.. more to follow.
    How you get that tractor trailer hitch to work. You show an animation of it working but no explanation on how you set it up.

Hi Willin, its actually super simple... the GUI asks for a hinge point (which would be where the trailer connects with the vehicle), and the trailer object. Once you set those two in the GUI, you are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by oliverhotz View Post
    Hi Willin, its actually super simple... the GUI asks for a hinge point (which would be where the trailer connects with the vehicle), and the trailer object. Once you set those two in the GUI, you are good to go.
    You have to understand that we didn't write this plugins, you did, so ask yourself, if i didn't write this plugin and it wasn't included in the set up menu that is included and there is no mention of what type of plugin this is or its location then, How would i find it? or are we paying you money for the privilege of going on a plugin find and guess how to use. I think that the reason for paying for plugins is to make our life easier, so please make an effort to document this plugins.

Hi Willin, which plugins are you talking about specifically that you cant find ? The plugins that are NOT in the setup menu, are clearly labeled where they can be found in the installation instructions.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast