Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OD Toolset - more info please!

OD Toolset - more info please!

This looks pretty amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=z4RGRWrmdFY

Anyone know more, price/release date (please say it's Mac compatible!)...? Looks like some VERY useful tools in there!

Quote Originally Posted by raw-m View Post
    This looks pretty amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=z4RGRWrmdFY

Anyone know more, price/release date (please say it's Mac compatible!)...? Looks like some VERY useful tools in there!
    Availability will be fourthcoming, we're working with Mr. Oliver at Origami Digital to get stuff sorted out and ready for sale. I'm particularly excited about the UV tools as they are a huge boost to the Octane rendering workflow.
    Professional-level 3d training: Ryan's Lightwave Learning
    Plugin Developer: RR Tools for Lightwave

Yeah, it should work just fine on OSX, nothing platform specific in there. Most of them will work with 11.x, but a lot of the "placement" plugins will work magnitudes faster in LW 2015 than 11.x.

Everything should be ready for purchase by this weekend.

Any idea what kind of price we're looking at for these? US Dollars please.

Blog Entries
    Isn't this the same as Advanced Placement. I guess who ever makes to the market first could win. Well with exception that this product comes from Origami.
    Ell no 'ta enamora' de mi, yo tampoco

Quote Originally Posted by chazriker View Post
    Availability will be fourthcoming, we're working with Mr. Oliver at Origami Digital to get stuff sorted out and ready for sale. I'm particularly excited about the UV tools as they are a huge boost to the Octane rendering workflow.
    Will the license scheme require internet activation at each launch, as JimmyRigLite did? For that matter, any discount for existing JimmyRig(Lite) owners?
    John W.
    LW2015.3UB/2019.1.4 on MacPro(12C/24T/10.13.6),32GB RAM, NV 980ti

Jwiede: no it wont, but, I do reserve the right to NOT sell to certain people... anyways.. going off course

Cali: Advanced Placement has different areas and use cases... Sure, some of them overlap, but I see both as extremely valuable. No sense in competing in the lw market, its too small as it is.. Hurley's stuff is awesome.

I'll be releasing more of these videos this weekend.

https://vimeo.com/channels/850417

- - - Updated - - -

James: regarding price point.. it'll be between 40 and 50 US$ for the toolset.

Well, that looks cool. Video went so fast, I had to watch it a couple of times and/or back up to see what was being selected and the result thereof. If it isn't too expensive (edit: just saw the pricepoint), I'm in.
    Blown Glass · Carbon Fiber + Imagination

Spherical Magic | We Build Cool Stuff!

"When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction." - Mark Twain

Im in as well Oliver.
    Dell XPS 15
    15.6-inch (3840 x 2160) 4K 282ppi IPS LCD
    Intel i7 7700HQ 2.8GHz
    Windows 10 64Bit
    NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    1TB SDD
    32Gb Ram

LightWave 2019.03

Very nice Laptop

Spherical: I am making a new vid for you (as soon as the lakers game is finished) to show Object Placer better. But please do keep in mind, that even though its cool, its not the only tool in the suite

Ok.. The video about object placer has been uploaded to the vimeo channel.

Thanks oliverhotz - nice videos, a lot to look forward to there (the car rig sounds intriguing!). Couldn't find the price, can someone point me to the link?

OK, got it on Liberty3d: http://www.liberty3d.com/store/liberty3d-tools/

Brilliant!
    Last edited by raw-m; 12-13-2014 at 04:14 AM.

Top Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverhotz View Post
    I'll be releasing more of these videos this weekend.

https://vimeo.com/channels/850417

- - - Updated - - -

James: regarding price point.. it'll be between 40 and 50 US$ for the toolset.
    Wow, where the heck did these tools come from. This is cool! Also, the pricing is great. I almost forgive OD for JimmyRig (almost - I kid because, I love).

Top Dog
    Please tell me that it works with 11.x. I won't be upgrading to 2015 for awhile but I'd probably pick this up as soon as available.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast